Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

6 months VIP card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 months VIP card

Why don't we have a 6 months vip card in store to buy for bound bales? We play the chinese, brazilian, spanish wartunes and all have that card there but not here . Do u think the free players will get stronger just cause 3 more dimensions? Damn. I have some lv8 red astrals and will take time to level them up by clicking just cause I don't even have a lv4 vip. And what do I do? I sit down in a chair and pass some hours of my daytime just click on astrals one-by-one till level up them all and this is a annoying repetitive task to do. The worse thing is lose 200 honor in bg for nub cashers with 2m+ br, so many free players avoid bg just cause this, but we could have more free (fresh meat) there to make the happiness of cashers. So please, bring back or put the 6 month vip card in store after patch 5.0, if we are having a update now why not to do that update?

"I do something illegal that will get me banned eventually, and won't have any basis to complain because I admitted to it out here in the open, which isn't very smart..."
    EsmeWeatherwax edition.
    Last edited by DelitaHeiral; 09-12-2015, 03:13 PM. Reason: I didn't knew that what I posted early was a illegal thing. lol
    Wartune, a game that get worst each new maintenance... ¬¬

VIP for bb is never going to happen, and nor should it imo.

Comment

I wouldn't have anything against it, cause would just save me money, actually, all the money I spend on the game xD however, that being said, I understand they wouldn't do that and lose 7*xxx dollars per months

Comment

well the only way to ave bound balens for vip is when u can buy 1 day vip for 1k bound balens then r2 may think of using it lol

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
          VIP for bb is never going to happen, and nor should it imo.
          Damn, why not? U think its right r2 force everyone spend money on vip when the main game income come from spender events and flash sales?

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
          I wouldn't have anything against it, cause would just save me money, actually, all the money I spend on the game xD however, that being said, I understand they wouldn't do that and lose 7*xxx dollars per months
          7road dont care about that, if u create a acc in chinese wartune u can find the 6 months vip there. All wartuens have it, only here it was nerfed just cause the r2 greediness.

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          well the only way to ave bound balens for vip is when u can buy 1 day vip for 1k bound balens then r2 may think of using it lol
          Oh my gosh lol
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-12-2015, 11:29 AM. Reason: psot merge

Comment

R2 doesn't force anyone to spend money on the game, Its a choice.
            [EZ PZ RPG] User: Calypso / Class: Archer /Power: 2.5M+ / Guild: DESIRE / Server: Languid Lake

Comment

If you like the other version so much better, no one is forcing you to stay here. No one is "forcing everyone to spend money on VIP". Comparing this version to others is no use. If you don't like it, consider playing another version of the game.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                If you like the other version so much better, no one is forcing you to stay here. No one is "forcing everyone to spend money on VIP". Comparing this version to others is no use. If you don't like it, consider playing another version of the game.
                lol I'm not saying this version is better or worse than another ones, I'm just asking why the other versions have that vip card in store and here not.

Originally posted by SirCalypso View Post
                Maybe they don't force us to buy a vip, but this is like some ppl feels when lose so many honor in bg. I hear some ppl say 'I need a vip 9 to go to bg without concern about honor loss', and this is like I feel too when I lose 200 honor consecutively there.
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-13-2015, 06:06 AM. Reason: post merge

Comment

"I died to odin... r2 forces me to pay 600 dollars"

Comment

Originally posted by SirCalypso View Post
                    ok its a choice but think of this

if we didnt spend what will happen to r2 ?

they go out of bussiness or close game lmao so its not a choice r2 does stuff to flash items in front of u shiney objects to a magpie sort of thing to make u spend lmao

Comment

Originally posted by DelitaHeiral View Post
                      lol I'm not saying this version is better or worse than another ones, I'm just asking why the other versions have that vip card in store and here not.
                      Not all platforms and publishers are the same. So each version of wartune out there has differences then another version. I am sorry if the fact this item is unavailable, but it simply is not in our version at this time, nor do we know if it will ever become available.

Sales for vip cards for unbound balens are rare and you must keep an eye on the hot shop for those as well as the news and events forum section for announcements pertaining to their sale.
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                      X