battleground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battleground

i have been playing this game for 2 years now and i have won 67 battle only on battle ground and i play 2 time every days im n18 on my server but have only won 67 times. This is really bad
    i dont understand why i have to play constantly against players who are 3 or 4 time stronger than me. in my opinion is absolutly bad system. the contestants need a similar battle rating and when your battle rating improves you are pitched against those with a similar rating. In this way everyone has the possibility to win and enjoy playing. If its always the same few who win other players will tire of this and stop playing. Please can you consider my thoughts carefully and change the system.
    Many Thanks
    Last edited by maxmamini; 09-11-2015, 05:07 PM. Reason: word not accept

You probably won 67 fight since they added the new title not since the start. Anyway bg by br wouldn't work either, a lvl 80 300k br (there's such thing as lvl 80 with 300k br sadly) against a lvl 50 with 300k br would be much more unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
      You probably won 67 fight since they added the new title not since the start. Anyway bg by br wouldn't work either, a lvl 80 300k br (there's such thing as lvl 80 with 300k br sadly) against a lvl 50 with 300k br would be much more unfair.
      the lvl 80 with 300k br would lose to the lvl 50 with 300k br either way so yes it would be unfair
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Not only BR but could be for level too. So, a lv80 with 300k br could fight agaisy another lv80 with BR (~250k)-(~350k).
        Wartune, a game that get worst each new maintenance... ¬¬

Comment

rofl .. then he will be alone on bgs complaining there only monsters to slay with higher br

Comment

if we need improvement on bg, improve the rewards to attract players
            IGN: Kill Me
            S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

Working...
            X