Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would Like to Suggest The following for the next patch..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would Like to Suggest The following for the next patch..

GuildFlag.. a modified guild Flags that is displayed in castle or in name of every character..

Guild Position display in screen.. GuildLeader , asst GL, Officer and member position will be displayed on the name of every character..

In arena 1 vs 1 pvp.. there are 4 character to select to battle.. I would like to suggest that the following info will be displayed on screen
    1. Guild Name
    2. Battle Rating
    3. Level of character - already displayed
    4. Honor.. wouldnt it be nice? XD..

In WilDs.. I would like to suggest to increase the Daru gain from managog.. Or sometime have an event to hunt managog in wild.. rarely drops 100k daru or better
    this is good for those who have nothing else to do when all quest is Done but still have more time to play... Hunting managog helps :-)

That's all i can think as of now.. If u guys have any suggestion too.. feel free to add..

Yevrah
    GL Mostwanted s40

Originally posted by -=Yevrah=- View Post
    GuildFlag.. a modified guild Flags that is displayed in castle or in name of every character..

Guild Position display in screen.. GuildLeader , asst GL, Officer and member position will be displayed on the name of every character..

In arena 1 vs 1 pvp.. there are 4 character to select to battle.. I would like to suggest that the following info will be displayed on screen
    1. Guild Name
    2. Battle Rating
    3. Level of character - already displayed
    4. Honor.. wouldnt it be nice? XD..

In WilDs.. I would like to suggest to increase the Daru gain from managog.. Or sometime have an event to hunt managog in wild.. rarely drops 100k daru or better
    this is good for those who have nothing else to do when all quest is Done but still have more time to play... Hunting managog helps :-)

That's all i can think as of now.. If u guys have any suggestion too.. feel free to add..

Yevrah
    GL Mostwanted s40
    guild flag is all good

but in solo duels its better to fight blind on how strong ur opponent it
    then u can get a chance to lose
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
    X