Wind & Water sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind & Water sylphs

1.Does anyone know the requirement materials for both sylphs?

2. I saw someone with orange Odin (thought that only red loki can be refined into Odin). Does this mean that it's easier to max out Odin than to max out 1 red Venus and 1 red Hecate then refine into Odin?

Orange Loki -> Orange Odin -> Red Odin and no it's not cheaper (at least on materials needed).

Comment

The required materials for wind and water are similar to the ones for dark and light fusion, except you need wind-water emblems instead of dark-light. Also, Freya (from Triton and Medusa) and Frigga (from Poseidon and Goddess) only require 300 and 500 wind-water emblems respectively, as opposed to Loki's 500 and Odin's 750 dark-light. The other two materials haven't changed.

Refining Loki into Odin was expected to be the way you described it, but they made it different for us when the fusion patch came to our version of Wartune. Basically, in our version, Loki can't be upgraded or enchanted until it's evolved. I think maxing out Odin does use less advanced mahra and seps than doing Hecate and Venus individually, that is if you're also willing to collect the extra 5k moon rock, 5k moon dust and 1k dark-light emblems required for refining Loki. =/

I personally decided to go ahead with making Hecate and Venus first, since Loki would mean being stuck with a sylph that can't really get stronger (except for gear and divinity souls) until I scrounge up all the refining materials... Which for me, would have been a long time since I don't really want to buy those. But the concept of what's affordable is different for everyone.

Do note that those insane new passives and delphics can only be learned by Odin (and it might have to be red, though I'm not 100% sure about this last part). :X

For people who already have strong Hecate and/or Venus, I think it's definitely better to go straight for a red Odin rather than making Loki -> Odin from an extra Gaia+Athena, unless they absolutely want the Hecate/Venus to remain as they are. Or if someone's impatient and can afford to get whatever materials they need fast with balens, I guess either way would work. xP

Disclaimer: Take this post with a grain of salt; I just remembered that elemental resistance completely rules the world now. And that they are constantly altering the prices and availability of materials with each new patch... ><
      Last edited by DisappearingElegance; 09-12-2015, 01:30 PM.
      Wartune - R2 s502 [merged with 494, 497, 500, 528, 530, 560, 565, 569, 573, 577]
      IGN: Reiszen
      Guild: <Thunder>
      Class: Mage

Comment

Originally posted by DisappearingElegance View Post
        The required materials for wind and water are similar to the ones for dark and light fusion, except you need wind-water emblems instead of dark-light. Also, Freya (from Triton and Medusa) and Frigga (from Poseidon and Goddess) only require 300 and 500 wind-water emblems respectively, as opposed to Loki's 500 and Odin's 750 dark-light. The other two materials haven't changed.

Refining Loki into Odin was expected to be the way you described it, but they made it different for us when the fusion patch came to our version of Wartune. Basically, in our version, Loki can't be upgraded or enchanted until it's evolved. I think maxing out Odin does use less advanced mahra and seps than doing Hecate and Venus individually, that is if you're also willing to collect the extra 5k moon rock, 5k moon dust and 1k dark-light emblems required for refining Loki. =/

I personally decided to go ahead with making Hecate and Venus first, since Loki would mean being stuck with a sylph that can't really get stronger (except for gear and divinity souls) until I scrounge up all the refining materials... Which for me, would have been a long time since I don't really want to buy those. But the concept of what's affordable is different for everyone.

Do note that those insane new passives and delphics can only be learned by Odin (and it might have to be red, though I'm not 100% sure about this last part). :X

For people who already have strong Hecate and/or Venus, I think it's definitely better to go straight for a red Odin rather than making Loki -> Odin from an extra Gaia+Athena, unless they absolutely want the Hecate/Venus to remain as they are. Or if someone's impatient and can afford to get whatever materials they need fast with balens, I guess either way would work. xP

Disclaimer: Take this post with a grain of salt; I just remembered that elemental resistance completely rules the world now. And that they are constantly altering the prices and availability of materials with each new patch... ><
        Awesome post, thanks alot

Comment

just think about it this way 2 gold sylphs = 1 fusion gold then refine to 1 fusion red or 2 red sylphs = 1 fusion red. it will be in ur best interest to just do up just 1 sylph to red then trying to up 2 sylphs 2 red for the same fusion sylph

oh and if u checked out the other threads like this one that i posted

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....6674-patch-5.0

u can see what u need for the fusion sylph
          Last edited by chris1909; 09-12-2015, 04:03 PM.
          Character Name: Chris1909
          Class: Mage
          Server: US West

Comment

See balen cost calculation of 2 Red to Odin, and 2 Orange to Loki then to Odin:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...-and-odin.html
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

double post sorry
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
              X