Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross server rank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross server rank

Ok, now we have a cross server arena, but who are the strongest player in game? no one know. Why R2 dont make a cross server rank so we can see who are the strongest in all server.

Also, that will make the game more competitive and the casher players will spend even more.

hmm.but the day the servers start are not the same.So it is not fair for the late server players(even they use cash).For cross server arena (it seem fair because new players and new server player can compete at almost equal lvl.if it is same server arena.if u r new ,none want to add u in or someother proble. I love cross server.

Comment

Who cares

Nobody cares that there is a casher bullying other players
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        Who cares

erm asking u...who will pay for a game that be-ing a casher player that keep losing to non casher player?if that really happen...r2 staff gonna eat grass everyday

Comment

Who cares

^
          exactly , and big casher boost a lot now since mount come out , more disadvantage for free player
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

Originally posted by R23873077 View Post
            erm asking u...who will pay for a game that be-ing a casher player that keep losing to non casher player?if that really happen...r2 staff gonna eat grass everyday
            buddy
            nobody is gonna care is my point

have a ranking will just have more complaints

who needs a more reason

without non cash players the whole game is gonna die cause cash players live cause they have targets and unless the targets have a reason they targeted cannot live

same as how a lion chases a rabbit

unless the rabbit is allowed to populate and feed on carrots there will not be more and no rabbits mean no food for the lions and the lions will just die and when the lions die the forest dies too understood

we want less reason to quit and more reasons to stay if this happens its simply gonna make people give up
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

the lions will just die and when the lions die the forest dies too understood

we want less reason to quit and more reasons to stay if this happens its simply gonna make people give up
              how can forest die when lions die?u need some relevant example. :P

Comment

its an example =.='
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

What Hyorin tries to say is that the server is getting more imbalanced losing its equilibrium.

In my personal opinion:
                  Cashers/Donators=keeps the server going and alive
                  Non-cashers/Normal players=keeps the server fun and populated
                  Last edited by R25260783; 11-19-2012, 06:52 AM.
                  Wartune
                  IGN: Rain
                  Server: [S59] Easkerton Camp
                  Guild: FateZero

Proud non-casher

My Guide/s:

Comment

Originally posted by deadraiser View Post
                    how can forest die when lions die?u need some relevant example. :P
                    read the rest of the example

and OMG what i said is just an example i got in preschool its not facts its just a little example thats all

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

lvl don´t make realy a big diference in battle points, so its don´t metter if one server start later

Comment

another suggestion to feed one's *******. A ranking to see which player spend the most balens... Really brilliant /sarcasm

Comment

lvl dont make really big difference for now hmmmmmm , ya the lowbies lucky R2 implemented high gear lvl/dungeon/camp slow ...
                          Last edited by terayaki2; 11-20-2012, 09:00 AM.
                          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                          NasrulEyo
                          Mage
                          Havoc

U can submit a here
                          My guide

Comment

thks for the cross rank, but only 20? how i will know my rank? do like that. Show the 20 first and the players rank as well

Comment

What is better for the bottom line? One extremely strong player across all servers or many strong players on their own server?

Many > one.

Comment

Working...
                              X