Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Some General Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some General Questions

Hello everyone. Today I would like to discuss about somethings about the game.

For sylphs,

We can see the price of fusing Light and Dark together is 60k balens or $600 dollars.
    Now reading through some several post, people seem to be ok with this because this is generally Balen PvP sylph. I personally don't have an issues with it being at the said price either.

However, it seems like all sylphs now to evolve further, cost the same price of $600. I believe this creates an issue with Sylphs.

Charging $600 for all evolves is a LOT of money. That's over $1200 dollars for evolving dark/light and wind/water. That is a lot of money the general population does not have to spend.
    I've seen people getting mad at this because of the insane amount of money needed to evolve it. This will happen for all evolves it seems.

But here's my question for this part, do you think it is possible the price will decrease in the future or eventually become free? I think it is possible. Maybe a year or too.
    As we saw before, mounts were a big part and still are in the game. Beast souls now give everyone the chance to obtain mounts that were only available through events or recharge rewards. I am really thankful for this.
    I remember the CloudCaller being a part of 1k or 2k recharge event. It was a great mount back then and only obtainable through recharging. Now almost everyone has that mount after several months or a year later.

Though looking at marriage, the price is very expensive for the stat gains from it and hasn't been changed yet. Though it is possible come Valentine's day, it may be lowered for a short time. I do believe it will take a while longer because it is still popular.

So what do you guys think about it being lowered or free for players in a year or so?

Onto the next thing...

Signet Training.
    How do you guys feel about it being removed and exp only obtainable either free or balens?

I personally do not like this. It feels like it's being turned into like what the wilds shop is now...

And will it be bound balens we can use or regular balens?

Mystery Wild Shop
    How do you guys feel about it?
    I really don't like it and it's really pushed me to the point where it's useless now. I don't want to use balens AND mystery stones to get something. I don't really see anything that may be useful in there.
    Why did they do this? I never see anyone doing wilds or mystery shop anymore because of this feature. Can you even use bound balens on it?

Do you guys have anything that you don't like that's been changed on wartune? What are some things you do like?

<-- Still best face

About fused sylph, they'll probably do some event where the price for fused will be lowered (but never free, those sylph will make the difference between high casher and normal casher). Exp is useless and you get far too many anyway, what sucks is not being able to recover gold from di/wb. Mistery shop i dunno, before was nice for charm etc now since they removed blessing of god/gift of god from dim is kinda needed (would be useless if those 2 items did drop in dim).

Comment

For fused slyphs, they will be obtainable from events, just like the Gaia/Apollo now. Just sometime is needed. Even if it is rumor or not the Odin seal was pictured, which means at some point it will be out, or has the potential to be out. As for slyphs and cost, who really cares. You will either buy it or you wait for the reduction in price. Over all it will not effect people. People often forget, that if it offered to the general public then everyone has it and no "advantage" is given.

Signet training. Can't really say that i use it. Even if i do miss events

Mystery Shop/Spend some money shop. It does kinda suck that you cannot get the charms and cores so cheaply. Then again, I am sure R2/Dev have figured it out, that people are not spending on certain items and will have some sale or want not to get people to buy them.

-- off topic --

You read in the forums about "free" players an they should get this and that. Why? It's free for you. Be happy that you have not spent any money in this game. Boast about and have fun with it.

Thanks

Comment

im wondering what will follow fusion sylphs... i mean, what will be the next ''big'' thing in sylph progress.

anyway, when it happens, you will be able to fuse your sylph for free. Just dont expect it to be soon but if you're patient enough, you will eventually get it for free. They already started giving materials for free in login events. Expect more to come then at some point, the balen cost will be fixed / greatly lowered then eventually free.

Patience = free

Comment

My tip is to just start hoarding adv sepu and mahra.

The fusion price won't change much if at all, however, I believe there will be chances to get loki seals(maybe even odin). However you'll have to be extremly lucky to get it as usual. So really, I wouldn't waste adv mahra or adv sepu on sylphs, just save them til you get lucky

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
            im wondering what will follow fusion sylphs... i mean, what will be the next ''big'' thing in sylph progress.

anyway, when it happens, you will be able to fuse your sylph for free. Just dont expect it to be soon but if you're patient enough, you will eventually get it for free. They already started giving materials for free in login events. Expect more to come then at some point, the balen cost will be fixed / greatly lowered then eventually free.

Patience = free
            I wouldn't count on fusion being free for a very, very long time, if ever. Remember that divinity shards (for evolving apollo or hades) are only just recently available in significant quantities for free, well after second evo was released. So if fusion ever does become free, expect there to be at least two big jumps beyond it, so that the baseline devolves into fused sylphs. If it follows the same pattern, we'll see fusion sylph seals become available before you can easily fuse your existing ones, too.

Comment

like the old signet training .. not as much for the useless exp .. but for the skip of doing dragon invasion for the gold .. saves 20 min .. sad it never included bloody invasion aswell .. sad to see that go and have to spend another 20 min .. + finding decent team (liked the option to help lowers to a for them high lvl .. and be able to claim more gold by not useing attempt, as 90% of teams i would lose few mill gold resp just claiming it )
              Last edited by demoniced; 09-14-2015, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Thank you for all your comments. It would make sense later in the future to have loki/odin seal drops.

@Samureye

With your quote "You read in the forums about "free" players an they should get this and that. Why? It's free for you. Be happy that you have not spent any money in this game. Boast about and have fun with it."

I should have stated it in a better manner. I meant to say able to obtain it free regardless. I've seen both cashers and non asking about it. Sorry for the confusion in that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                  I wouldn't count on fusion being free for a very, very long time, if ever. Remember that divinity shards (for evolving apollo or hades) are only just recently available in significant quantities for free, well after second evo was released. So if fusion ever does become free, expect there to be at least two big jumps beyond it, so that the baseline devolves into fused sylphs. If it follows the same pattern, we'll see fusion sylph seals become available before you can easily fuse your existing ones, too.
                  i never said its going to be tomorrow but its bound to happen.

also, 2nd evo was free almost right away.

it's just a matter of how quick they push content.

the faster they push content, the more the nerds will spend money (because oh they dont want to ''fall behind'' lol)

so when more content comes, more free stuff comes along.

my crystal ball (its not accurate lol) says that fusion sylph will be free within 6-8 months

Also please take note that free doesnt mean no effort... we will still have to work / grind for them im pretty sure of that, just like 2nd evo is free but it requires you to spend time to get them, participate in events, etc.

personnally, i can wait that much (and more...) because i dont like being trolled (especially not by wartune themselves lol) also the fact that im not b*tthurt about pvp
                  Last edited by MsKink; 09-14-2015, 03:53 PM.

Comment

"You read in the forums about "free" players an they should get this and that" fun thing is. without us freebies. you would have no game as we make most of the playerbase.

on dualsylph beig "free" wont happen for a while. 3rd to come still. and then they will make up new ones. Still, the price is ridiculous on those.
                    Kabam -57 Archer
                    Kabam -67 Knight
                    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

im not counting on getting loki or odin ever. and i dont mind either, if it becomes free then i will see.

Signet training i will miss them, i recover DI with it,

mystery shop, have no problem with that, i get charms from it, blessing of gods, and now we dont get adv sepl anymore from sylph arena, i will get it out of shop then.
                      ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                      Server: S444 Silent Arena
                      Char: Knight
                      Lvl: 80
                      Br: 6m and crowing.
                      Main Sylph: Arise
                      Guard: Oracle

Comment

-- Gimmikc,

I agree "free" players make up a player base, however I disagree on " you would have no game". As you may have notice, some items are just hard to obtain as a "free" player (unless you are lucky). This business does this purposely to have you put in your money, in order to obtain those items. As I said, play and have fun with or without putting in balens.

I just like to mention that most business don't like free players. It would be like going to a bar to play pool (billiards) or darts and not buy a drink. It's great that you make up the population, however the business is not making any money.

Thanks

Comment

Wartune is like the most "free to play" games out there. From my long experience in gaming, these kind of games in order to survive in market they NEED all the kinds of players.
                          ** Free ones that populate their servers, advertise the game and there is a decent % some of them becoming cashers
                          ** Light cashers that with their payments keep the company alive
                          and
                          ** Big cashers that bring the true profit.

For most of companies, including R2 is really hard to find the right balance between that 3 target groups, so that is why we having these conflicts in forums
                          Cashers vs Light cashers
                          Free playes vs all cashers
                          campers vs all
                          and so on...

But the truth at the end of all this, is that every single one of us keep playing wartune for its own personal reasons and hope that this game will be better. And every single one of us, that use this product had the right to make suggestions or even ask for changes, even if is outopia

Originally posted by Samureye View Post
                          -- Gimmikc,

I agree "free" players make up a player base, however I disagree on " you would have no game". As you may have notice, some items are just hard to obtain as a "free" player (unless you are lucky). This business does this purposely to have you put in your money, in order to obtain those items. As I said, play and have fun with or without putting in balens.

I just like to mention that most business don't like free players. It would be like going to a bar to play pool (billiards) or darts and not buy a drink. It's great that you make up the population, however the business is not making any money.

Thanks
                          I have to disagree with that. If game companies do not like free players, they should change their model to "pay to play". In fact these kind of games are the most balanced ones for players. But if you see the small % of companies that work this way vs the "free to play" model you will understand that the second one is the most profitable.
                          Free players and in general free customers are a target area for fishing paying customers and should be handle with caution..
                          If the prices in R2/wartune were more realistic, and the game had better gameplay experience with less bugs and lags, I can bet you that many people that now are free players would had move to cashers (light or heavy or occasional )

Comment

Working...
                          X