Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

Class Advancement Quest "Win 3 bg" could be removed,
    This discourages anyone to keep playing,
    it becomes almost impossible to win a bg when just have donor players

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place, I didn't find the page suggestions

You're in the right place. I also agree that it should be removed or adjusted.

New servers reaching level 80 are going to be behind BR wise than older servers. Right now BG is filled with spawn campers and the such and it is not an enjoyable experience.

What I suggest to do is do in when it's almost near the end (example (9:23). This way you don't have to risk going out of camp and won't be kicked.

THis is what has worked best for me several months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by carloscb View Post
      Class Advancement Quest "Win 3 bg" could be removed,
      This discourages anyone to keep playing,
      it becomes almost impossible to win a bg when just have donor players

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place, I didn't find the page suggestions
      I also agree. It needs to be removed in general. There's too much of a disadvantage new people will face.

Comment

I really can't understand what's the problem with that quest, bg win doesn't depend on 1 player, you can just join a bg, check the score and if you're on losing team just leave and join again in 5 min.

Comment

I agree with you slow, took me 3 bgs in a row to complete this quest. You can enter and if you are on a good team stay and lose the honor so you wont get kicked, you will make it up back eventually
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

u right.. but im trying win.. like.. 3 weeks and i cant..Always join in the lose team, any suggestion Mr Smart ?

Comment

Originally posted by carloscb View Post
              u right.. but im trying win.. like.. 3 weeks and i cant..Always join in the lose team, any suggestion Mr Smart ?
              enter all of them every day that ur able to do and read what slow typed
              Character Name: Chris1909
              Class: Mage
              Server: US West

Comment

really not a big deal u can get 3 bg wins in 1 - 2days u can even enter last 7mins and win within that timeframe cuze its a team win not pvp win

1. enter all bg doesnt matter if u have attempt or not
                2. check team points if seems like they will loss quite then join back in 5 but make sure its b4 the 7 min marker of bg end time
                3. ask guild mates to join the bg when u go to join it increase ur odds of winning
                4 keep trying
                5 done class adv :P
                Character Name: Chris1909
                Class: Mage
                Server: US West

Comment

Originally posted by chris1909 View Post
                  really not a big deal u can get 3 bg wins in 1 - 2days u can even enter last 7mins and win within that timeframe cuze its a team win not pvp win

1. enter all bg doesnt matter if u have attempt or not
                  2. check team points if seems like they will loss quite then join back in 5 but make sure its b4 the 7 min marker of bg end time
                  3. ask guild mates to join the bg when u go to join it increase ur odds of winning
                  4 keep trying
                  5 done class adv :P

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll keep trying, but I'll keep my opinion about "remove this useless quest"

Comment

The "Win 3" wasn't exactly my favorite, since it's something you have almost no control over, but it wasn't much of an obstacle. When advancement first came out, it did limit how many people got through the first day, but by the 3rd day, virtually everyone had completed it who was already 80. The "Win 2 in a row" quest (for the title stats, I think?) was way more annoying, I know a lot of people who just had back luck and that dragged out for weeks.

Comment

At least the devs had the foresight to not make it require 3 kills instead lol
                      I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Working...
                      X