Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will it be beofre u stop this hacks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long will it be beofre u stop this hacks?

I don't care how much *** money u think u got. But r2 if u believe one guy who had a 2 star dark sylph and then within 10 days makes 2 red sylphs to make odin then within that same time makes a 3 moon dark and a 1 moon water your cupcake crazy. I mean im sick of paying tons of money and u let these *** fools play for free so im prob gonna call it quits if not stop balening. that's all I gotta say I just thought id never see this person cheating had little more respect for him but now none. But hey there no cheats here just ask ROSE haha. you ban me for making a post that rose hacks and I think that is so funny so u can cupcake off r2 u suck.
    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

your post and signature had me like

*removed due to language* Please read the forum rules.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-14-2015, 04:39 AM.
    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

lol u can make a odion with 2 orange sylph and make it red easy with the big spend events that ur getting just by making loki then refining to odion
      Character Name: Chris1909
      Class: Mage
      Server: US West

Comment

Apart from whether or not it's possible, if you believe someone is not playing fairly, you will have to file a ticket with proof. I do not read in your post that you have done so. Just don't confuse a big wallet with hacking...
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
          I don't care how much *** money u think u got. But r2 if u believe one guy who had a 2 star dark sylph and then within 10 days makes 2 red sylphs to make odin then within that same time makes a 3 moon dark and a 1 moon water your cupcake crazy. I mean im sick of paying tons of money and u let these *** fools play for free so im prob gonna call it quits if not stop balening. that's all I gotta say I just thought id never see this person cheating had little more respect for him but now none. But hey there no cheats here just ask ROSE haha. you ban me for making a post that rose hacks and I think that is so funny so u can cupcake off r2 u suck.
          lol it says you're a non-casher.

Comment

Working...
          X