Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The ticket system, is it reliable?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ticket system, is it reliable?

I am just curious to see what others think about the ticket system.
    Last edited by Ketis; 11-18-2012, 09:36 PM.

Until you scream your heads off, no one will answer your call
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

yea
      the ticket system Sucks...
      the respond time is too slow
      they're only replying our ticket, but they are not doing any action regarding our ticket

Comment

For example, the incident with bug abusers on S11 The Banshee Wetlands. Until Maxarus posted ss, yelling on the forum, no actions were taken.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

That's not true at all. I've been playing for a year, I have to go through the ticket system for my problems same as everyone else. No special treatment for having a shiny blue name. I rarely have an issue with the ticket system and the majority of the time, my tickets are answered within a day.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

yea...
            they answer our ticket...
            but after that, no action has been done regarding our issue

At least, thats my situation here.
            The R2 team already answer my ticket 5 hours ago...

My problem is : I can't renew my VIP status, and am asking to clear my cc History so I could use another CC to buy VIP

But until now, I'm still unable to re-new my VIP

Comment

i think they not work propely..take the salary then go shoping work put beside

Comment

Well once again I have experienced an unreliable ticket system, and it is apparent to me that R2 Games either really does not care about their players, or taking our money & creating new servers so they don't have to deal w/ the old ones w/ issues. I have decided not to use the ticket system anymore, & from now on, if there is an issue of any kind, I will post it here on the forums for all to see, & since they pay more attention here (supposedly), then they do a ticket, we can only hope that they will resolve the issue!

Comment

the response is quick but in order to deal with the problem it will take some time the reason is that ur not the only one sending a ticket
                  there can be numerous tickets on a single place and even though r2 uses PCs to solve them
                  the person behind the computer is still HUMAN and thats why it takes a long time thats all

PATIENCE IS THE KEY TO VICTORY well thats what i say to myself all the time hehe
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                    the response is quick but in order to deal with the problem it will take some time the reason is that ur not the only one sending a ticket
                    there can be numerous tickets on a single place and even though r2 uses PCs to solve them
                    the person behind the computer is still HUMAN and thats why it takes a long time thats all

PATIENCE IS THE KEY TO VICTORY well thats what i say to myself all the time hehe
                    Ive been submitting the same issue for the past 2 months, and have posted it on forum but i keep on getting the same messages
                    "refresh browser"
                    "tell us exact time and date"
                    "give evidence"
                    "think before you do something"
                    etc

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      That's not true at all. I've been playing for a year, I have to go through the ticket system for my problems same as everyone else. No special treatment for having a shiny blue name. I rarely have an issue with the ticket system and the majority of the time, my tickets are answered within a day.
                      I thought game had only been out for a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                        I thought game had only been out for a few months.
                        Wartune has been out for a few months, but Crystal Saga had it's one year anniversary a few months ago. So, I've been playing an R2 provided game for over a year now.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          Wartune has been out for a few months, but Crystal Saga had it's one year anniversary a few months ago. So, I've been playing an R2 provided game for over a year now.
                          ah, ok, gotcha

Comment

I had 6 gems vanish. I have sent in 4 tickets at this point. They keep saying they'll investigate then close the tickets. It's like it's all automated. It's been 3 weeks and I continually get round around in circles. Don't expect any customer service and do expect to lose your money

Comment

Working...
                            X