Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

About the Guild Chamber

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the Guild Chamber

I've had many complaints from my guild members about the guild chamber, so I open this thread to take other servers guilds pulse about it. First of all, our guild is big. So when it gets to summon the tree, energizing it is fine. But when the ores / herbs spawns, it gets kinda bad, since players all over the place, and some are lagging, hence they get frustrated for not being able to get a single ore, when some gets up to 50 contribution from them. Same problem occurs when random monsters spawns. There is always 3 or even less monsters that spawns. Guild has always 25-75 members online. Again, weaker internet connections gets nothing out of it, which is kind of sad.

What's everyone opinion on that?

Since an image is better than words, here is a screenshot showing how kind of a warzone it gets.

Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

nothing much to do when everyone flock to a good guild

Comment

For starters your guild m8s need to put there mounts away. it will reduce lag. when youve done that come back, ill let you know more commonsense tips on how to solve your warzone

Comment

yep we got same problem..

let's show off our guild tree
        Click image for larger version

Name:	guildtree.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	1662470

Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
          yep we got same problem..

let's show off our guild tree
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]28478[/ATTACH]

It's what I thought, probably the problem is similar in every big guilds. I wonder if there is a way to scale the spawns with the # of players inside the chamber, or maybe in accordance to the # of players online for the random monster spawn throughout the day? It sure would make many players happy about that new room.
          Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
          Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
          Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
          Weak warrior

Comment

most of the top hitting players don't need 5 or 10 contributions, they let the 40s have them lol.
            we don't really fight over it, it's more or less first come first server kinda thing lol
            Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
              I've had many complaints from my guild members about the guild chamber, so I open this thread to take other servers guilds pulse about it. First of all, our guild is big. So when it gets to summon the tree, energizing it is fine. But when the ores / herbs spawns, it gets kinda bad, since players all over the place, and some are lagging, hence they get frustrated for not being able to get a single ore, when some gets up to 50 contribution from them. Same problem occurs when random monsters spawns. There is always 3 or even less monsters that spawns. Guild has always 25-75 members online. Again, weaker internet connections gets nothing out of it, which is kind of sad.

What's everyone opinion on that?

Since an image is better than words, here is a screenshot showing how kind of a warzone it gets.

Our Guild's Bigger~ ._.
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
              X