Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Archers really worth the time to lvl up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anarashii View Post
    in srever11 the top10 is dominated by Archers and Knights, the Mage is the only 1
    Only Domnu is left up there isn't he
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
      Only Domnu is left up there isn't he
      yup domnu very strong XDD
      WARTUNE
      Name : Zerith
      Server : (S11) Banshee Wetlands
      Class : Archer

Guild : Pride

im just a student sooo i dont have money

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
        It's true archers are the most challenging character in the game.

You will not know where to put the archers, they say its damager, but knight can out dps him easily in the WB,

You have to decide whether to continue archer or not, I'm a archer myself and I can tell you the amount and effort whether its money or time you put to archers will take less for a knight or mage to give and still have same strength and capabilities.

Ranks are dominated by Knights and Mages unless you throw heavy cash on your archer.
        Hmm some of this was odd...archers dominate till knights really get the 35 pvp gear and a good build. Archers are out dps'ed in WB by knights? Hmm in S6 we see two knights in the top 10...rest are archers and mages. I think most players who have actually played all the classes agree the knight is the hardest to play and the most challenging. Why? Because we have to decide on whether to be dps or a tank. Non-cashers can't be both. All archers have to be is dps. I've seen a non-casher archer in the top 3 in our WB about every time he participates. So if I had to rate the classes in order of difficulty I would go with mage, archer, knight (easiest to hardest). Feel free to debate that though.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
          Hmm some of this was odd...archers dominate till knights really get the 35 pvp gear and a good build. Archers are out dps'ed in WB by knights? Hmm in S6 we see two knights in the top 10...rest are archers and mages. I think most players who have actually played all the classes agree the knight is the hardest to play and the most challenging. Why? Because we have to decide on whether to be dps or a tank. Non-cashers can't be both. All archers have to be is dps. I've seen a non-casher archer in the top 3 in our WB about every time he participates. So if I had to rate the classes in order of difficulty I would go with mage, archer, knight (easiest to hardest). Feel free to debate that though.
          The hardest one is also the scariest

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            The hardest one is also the scariest
            Yep we are beasts
            Few things scarier than a well built knight...just need to finish getting there
            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
            BR: 67K
            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
              Yep we are beasts
              Few things scarier than a well built knight...just need to finish getting there
              FEW things = mage. a well build knight against a well build mage will fry. ^.^
              Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                FEW things = mage. a well build knight against a well build mage will fry. ^.^
                A cash mage and a cash knight fight each other => the mage get floored

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                X