Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to Start fresh and have a Good time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to Start fresh and have a Good time?

http://wartune.r2games.com/game/play/?server=240

this server has been out for 2 days. its an east coast server so it has a population of 3x the other global servers.
    Tons of Fun to be Had here.
    Come join this Server. There wont be another like it. 5 Epic guilds already.

Because you're number 1 on this server?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

No , im a free user , id say im in the top 50 though which is very good since the top 100 is pretty much cashiers

Comment

what server is that put name not playing all day thougj cuz have to take some warm up before i explore to new servers

when it comes to fighting dont let yourself overcome with anger if you do that power deep inside of you wont be awaken just believe in yourself that was is in you

Comment

Originally posted by Mactavish View Post
          what server is that put name not playing all day thougj cuz have to take some warm up before i explore to new servers

when it comes to fighting dont let yourself overcome with anger if you do that power deep inside of you wont be awaken just believe in yourself that was is in you
          Leyebourne Swamp, i have sent out patrols to await for your arrival and insure safe passage.

Comment

Originally posted by manny8505749 View Post
            http://wartune.r2games.com/game/play/?server=240

this server has been out for 2 days. its an east coast server so it has a population of 3x the other global servers.
            Tons of Fun to be Had here.
            Come join this Server. There wont be another like it. 5 Epic guilds already.
            Aww~ Your Title is soooo~ "Misleading~" Tsch~ >.>
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
              Aww~ Your Title is soooo~ "Misleading~" Tsch~ >.>
              Come join us, we will lead you to whereever you want to go. BELIEVE IT.

Comment

Originally posted by manny8505749 View Post
                Come join us, we will lead you to whereever you want to go. BELIEVE IT.
                Lead Me To My Very Own Harem (I.E. Guild Consisting of 99% female and 1% me)~
                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                  Lead Me To My Very Own Harem (I.E. Guild Consisting of 99% female and 1% me)~
                  I think i might have found one. im an assist guild leader btw. and our guild is rank 3. big gap between us and rank 2. rank 1 and rank 2 are pretty close. but our rank 1 is only level 5 and has always been top. i just had to sit threw a 40min conversation with rank 1 guild leader basicly begging for a merger with my guild. even though i told him im not even leader.... yup i found your guild and its the first guild that was created on my server. im probably gonna be posting the convo on forums to show all of my server how desperate these leaders of the server are and how afraid of comp they are. but i will have to ask my guild leader hopefully he say yes

edit: i cant lead if you wont follow

Comment

Working...
                  X