Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

Jack Attack Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jack Attack Event

    Hello all. I had a question concerning the Jack Attack event.

    Looking at it, I am a bit confused.
    It states for 200 balens there is 100 seps. Now does this mean there's a chance to get seps or is that guaranteed with using 200 balens?
    This statement from Tashona says it is guaranteed and only points are the gamble. Can anyone else confirm this?

    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....k-Attack/page4

    Thanks!

  • #2
    Originally posted by ChinesePanda View Post
    Hello all. I had a question concerning the Jack Attack event.

    Looking at it, I am a bit confused.
    It states for 200 balens there is 100 seps. Now does this mean there's a chance to get seps or is that guaranteed with using 200 balens?
    This statement from Tashona says it is guaranteed and only points are the gamble. Can anyone else confirm this?

    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....k-Attack/page4

    Thanks!
    Last time you would get lesser rewards for losing. I assume that you would not get anything if you lost these because they don't show consolation prizes. However, you wouldbe able to tell this because R2 would never outright sell 100 sep for 2 a piece even after the sepulcrum inflation from patch
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
      Last time you would get lesser rewards for losing. I assume that you would not get anything if you lost these because they don't show consolation prizes. However, you wouldbe able to tell this because R2 would never outright sell 100 sep for 2 a piece even after the sepulcrum inflation from patch
      They didn't show last time either.

      Last time if it was for example the gift of god/adv mahra/adv seps one an you lost you'd get same amount but in blessing of god/normal sep/normal mahra. So this time maybe 50 seps if lost? But hard to say without someone trying it. One thing is for sure I don't see anyone doing the 3000/10000 balen ones 2++ times, unless they're really desperate for a million medusa's.

      Comment


      • #4
        I wouldn't waste balens on regular sepulcrum now - in a few days, you'll be getting tons of them from sky trail and the new sylph arena.

        Comment


        • #5
          tbh they could have milked the new guys with this throwing in the recharge balens get the same amount back in bound balens. Come on r2 you are slacking!!!!!
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

          Comment


          • #6
            Thank you guys for the info!

            Comment


            • #7
              i did the 200 wager 3 times.... won the first two hands and got the full rewards..... lost the 3rd hand and got 25 sep for it... so yes... there IS a consolation prize for losing... 25% payout

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                tbh they could have milked the new guys with this throwing in the recharge balens get the same amount back in bound balens. Come on r2 you are slacking!!!!!
                lol now youre giving them ideas !! caaaaaaaaaaaakes lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Tashona View Post
                  i did the 200 wager 3 times.... won the first two hands and got the full rewards..... lost the 3rd hand and got 25 sep for it... so yes... there IS a consolation prize for losing... 25% payout
                  Ah thank you.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X