Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Changed the amount of EXP required for Class Advancement to a more realistic amount.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changed the amount of EXP required for Class Advancement to a more realistic amount.

Changed the amount of EXP required for Class Advancement to a more realistic amount.

that is 1 of the things that is gonna be changed in the next patch.

does that mean

1: we get exp books as comp.
    2: we are just getting more levels or whatever
    3: older accounts are just Cupcakes
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-15-2015, 09:14 AM. Reason: Watch your language and don't dodge the word filter.

I never understood what's wrong with the old requirement to be honest.

Comment

It's just exp, who cares.

Comment

It didnt ever seem like an unrealistic amount to me...capping was fairly fast and easy...unless ofc they are increasing it...but i doubt that

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
          It's just exp, who cares.
          +1

I'm more hoping for a realistic amount of gold needed for holy forging, but I guess that's not gonna happen till after I've finished that.

Comment

Can't use xp anymore right now for the past 2 months xp so worthless so who cares. If u stopped lvl sitting u will have a better br anyways and wouldn't be like hell ya less xp the
            Character Name: Chris1909
            Class: Mage
            Server: US West

Comment

on what part you need exp to advance? well apart on gettin to lv 80 that is :P
              Kabam -57 Archer
              Kabam -67 Knight
              Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
              X