Pass this on to 7roads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pass this on to 7roads

** you you greedy bastards, sick of the spender sick of the unfair advantage they have and I am sick of being the fool that has to feed in order to play this game so ** you 7roads

Nope, not with that language.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I guess someone did BG a few mins ago...

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
        I guess someone did BG a few mins ago...
        lol

@OP you have to understand that unless you pay you have no room to complain, if you don't like the game move on to another one

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
          lol

@OP you have to understand that unless you pay you have no room to complain, if you don't like the game move on to another one
          Are you actually familliar with online games? He is right, they are extremly greedy (best proof, same game on other providers 20 times cheeper). In case you didnt know the cost of vip or a little more is enough for them to pay the cost of their server host and employees, as there are tons of games with monthly fees of around 10-15 dollars. There you pay for the right to play the game here you are fooling yourself that you buy stuff. Let me hit you with some reality. You dont buy anything as you dont own your character, you dont rent cuz you would have some rights so you are just donating for some very greedy ppl
          So.. if he is paying the vip and some very light cashing he has all the rights to complain as he would be paying more than enough The part with look for another game when "enough is enough" is very true though.
          Last edited by Darkwise; 09-15-2015, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            Will u do in any other language?

Comment

its every players own choice to pay for this game or not, some do a bit others a bit more, and then a few that spends a lot

if you dont want to spend, then take it or leave it, you just cant keep up.

If you dont like that, then this isnt the right game for you.

Game is all about cash, and all about time.

if you dont want to cash, then surely it will take a lot of time to do everything in game to try to keep up.

I spend a bit, ca 1k balans a month, and vip. Thats not a lot, cant spend more, if i could then yes i would. But i try to spend it wisely, and i can keep up,
              ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
              Server: S444 Silent Arena
              Char: Knight
              Lvl: 80
              Br: 6m and crowing.
              Main Sylph: Arise
              Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
                Are you actually familliar with online games? He is right, they are extremly greedy (best proof, same game on other providers 20 times cheeper). In case you didnt know the cost of vip or a little more is enough for them to pay the cost of their server host and employees, as there are tons of games with monthly fees of around 10-15 dollars. There you pay for the right to play the game here you are fooling yourself that you buy stuff. Let me hit you with some reality. You dont buy anything as you dont own your character, you dont rent cuz you would have some rights so you are just donating for some very greedy ppl
                So.. if he is paying the vip and some very light cashing he has all the rights to complain as he would be paying more than enough The part with look for another game when "enough is enough" is very true though ( one with monthly fee i would advice, if you got the time).
                However their pricing is ridiculous, their support is an insult, their event manager is like 5 years old, and so on so on.
                Why bother to continue playing here, when other providers of the same game are better?

No one is forcing you to play or pay.

I started on another provider, in my own language/timezone once, I just couldnt be bothered to start over again.
                If my toon here was small or free, i would have quit here, but I like my knight here, I'm sure many people dont want to quit cos the toon has taken quite some time or cash to just leave it.
                Everyone with a few braincells knows their being robbed by playing this game, either money or time, or in some cases patience.
                Still people, including me, enjoy the daily stuff and the interaction with guildies, or other forum members.

There;s no need to tell how bad this game is, we all know,just go play the game you do enjoy.
                Last edited by pietjeprecies; 09-15-2015, 12:49 PM.

Comment

I know all that, just stating the reality, how things really stand. And if i knew back then when i started of other much cheeper providers of the same game and how things are here , you can be sure i would have played there, it's just to late to start over.
                  And dont confuse enjoying the game, which i do like many others, with the distaste for the provider.
                  Last edited by Darkwise; 09-15-2015, 01:09 PM.

Comment

7road doesn't make the prices for this game. That is R2's part.
                    Don't be so quick to complain about 7road's game. Their Chinese version has more advantages than any English wartune.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
                      So.. if he is paying the vip and some very light cashing he has all the rights to complain as he would be paying more than enough The part with look for another game when "enough is enough" is very true though.
                      I'm far too much familiar actually. Op is totally wrong as are you, r2/7road are free to charge as much as they want for in game item and noone has room to complain about, you can complain about bugs if you want, about support being a joke, about game being coded really bad and having a ton of memory leak but you have no room to complain whatsoever on how much they charge in game items.

Comment

i agree with SlowPlay.

Its just like fused sylph making, cost 60k balans, first everybody said nobody is going to make that, for that kind of balans,

few weeks later, how many loki's and odin's are already in the game..

So yes its expensive but its the players choice to buy it.
                        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                        Server: S444 Silent Arena
                        Char: Knight
                        Lvl: 80
                        Br: 6m and crowing.
                        Main Sylph: Arise
                        Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                          Don't matter the language. Mods here do nothing.

Comment

someone knows who has the grail

Originally posted by ChinesePanda View Post
                            7road doesn't make the prices for this game. That is R2's part.
                            Don't be so quick to complain about 7road's game. Their Chinese version has more advantages than any English wartune.

Comment

3 years old topic lol

Comment

Working...
                              X