Why no maintenance post??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why no maintenance post??

OK there are new announcements for server merges and new server but no post for maintenance.

Most of us are pretty sure there is going to be a maintenance tonight since there are no events listed on the oceanic servers and there merges are on Thursday morning and I have never seen maintenance the same day as merge.

This doesn't affect me much because I am now planning on maintenance tonight/tomorrow morning but it would be nice to know if they are adding the patch.

Originally posted by thehermit61 View Post
    OK there are new announcements for server merges and new server but no post for maintenance.

Most of us are pretty sure there is going to be a maintenance tonight since there are no events listed on the oceanic servers and there merges are on Thursday morning and I have never seen maintenance the same day as merge.

This doesn't affect me much because I am now planning on maintenance tonight/tomorrow morning but it would be nice to know if they are adding the patch.
    As far as i recall event switching has been on Tuesday, with maintenance on Wednesday for quite some time now.
    But I could be wrong, Im at work during during event switch and maintenance anyways.

Comment

event switching tuesday to wensday . most of the time when you dont see new events on oceanic at this time, we get main on wensday.

but that isnt announcent yet,
      ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
      Server: S444 Silent Arena
      Char: Knight
      Lvl: 80
      Br: 6m and crowing.
      Main Sylph: Arise
      Guard: Oracle

Comment

It is either Wednesday or Thursday (last week was Thursday) but the question is why didn't they post it in News and Events? If we know about it then you would assume the devs know about it

Comment

I think they also forgot to announce a cs event, unless this month we wont have tw/cw

Comment

We already Skipped Steel Wars and Chaos Wars, with no sign-up days, I'm assuming we're skipping Titan Wars too.

Comment

Maint was announced for tomorrow, at least on ProCity so should be same here. (13h to go until start).

Comment

Patch maint is usually overnight between Tues and Wed. Test patch maint and weekly maint is usually overnight Wed-Thurs. Just assume it's tonight. Worst that happens is that you have to assume its tomorrow night, too.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                  Patch maint is usually overnight between Tues and Wed. Test patch maint and weekly maint is usually overnight Wed-Thurs. Just assume it's tonight. Worst that happens is that you have to assume its tomorrow night, too.
                  Last month the tw icon appeared on a monday i think , and they announced it on wednesday evening i think or thursday when the signing in was almost done if not done already
                  so worst that can happen: we'll announce them that there is maintenance, while waiting for the servers to go back up
                  Last edited by Draggyy; 09-15-2015, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                    Last week the tw icon appeared on a monday i think , and they announced it on wednesday evening i think or thursday when the signing in was almost done if not done already
                    so worst that can happen: we'll announce them that there is maintenance, while waiting for the servers to go back up

hahahahahah, thats true, sign up was official done, but i think because they announced it to late, players could sign up till last minute of battle time.
                    ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                    Server: S444 Silent Arena
                    Char: Knight
                    Lvl: 80
                    Br: 6m and crowing.
                    Main Sylph: Arise
                    Guard: Oracle

Comment

Working...
                    X