This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong with R2?

I just thought about something. Why can't I have R2 in my name on a Kabam server? How dumb is that?

Cuz of all the mod impersonators. Yes, people still fall for them

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
      I just thought about something. Why can't I have R2 in my name on a Kabam server? How dumb is that?
      This happens because people use to and actually still try to impersonate being a mod to try and pry information out of people.

You can always try Are2

Comment

why would you want to?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          why would you want to?
          to create an insulting name adressed to them

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
            Cuz of all the mod impersonators. Yes, people still fall for them
            Erm... mods don't mod the servers. Just to make that clear. I think you mean the Mentors.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              Erm... mods don't mod the servers. Just to make that clear. I think you mean the Mentors.
              Nah I know mods don't mod the servers, but how many players have you seen talk to you as if you're a person who's in charge of the game?
              Even on fan sites like wartunenews on fb, I always see some idiot thinking that it's the official wartune fb page run by the admins/devs. So I guess, mod/devs/admins/whatever other name may have "power"

Comment

R2Tormentor I made as my toon name as a joke. Now seeing as how I'm on a Kabam server I didn't see how it hurt a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                  Nah I know mods don't mod the servers, but how many players have you seen talk to you as if you're a person who's in charge of the game?
                  Even on fan sites like wartunenews on fb, I always see some idiot thinking that it's the official wartune fb page run by the admins/devs. So I guess, mod/devs/admins/whatever other name may have "power"
                  True, it's silly how easily some people are fooled.

R2Tormentor I made as my toon name as a joke. Now seeing as how I'm on a Kabam server I didn't see how it hurt a thing.
                  Oh I think you do see that. You deliberately made a name that closely represents an R2 employee. You knew that full well, don't play coy.

The mentor was right in reporting that name to have it changed. If you don't agree with that, you'll have to file a ticket. The forum is no help here.

Thread closed.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                  X