Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle Ground....How to be succesful when being farmed by higher level players?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Ground....How to be succesful when being farmed by higher level players?

Now for all of you who have heard endless complaints about the BG event, and have given negative feedback, or criticized someone, do us all a favor, keep your trap shut, if you have nothing nice to say, or friendly advice zip it. We don't wanna hear it, just as you all don't want to hear us complain. I have a suggestion about the BG event(and this is for the R2 Gamers whom suggested that it be put here instead of a ticket, now R2 Gamers, please pay close attention). As said before by many others, is it even possible to: 1) Implement a change in the event to better select as to whom all is on 1 team, instead of randomness(I have been in a BG a few times where one whole side has been nothing but level 45+ w/ level 45 gear vs all lower levels, which actually took place this evening). 2) If there is a lvl 30-34, & a lvl 35-39, or whatever it is, can it not be done the same for lvl 40-44, 45-49, & 50 in their own event, is it really hard to do? Finally 3) Possibly set number of times that someone can be attacked(a.k.a. farmed) by the same person like in wilds where you can only plunder 5 times. Please think on these suggestions, and please do something so it can be more entertaining for all!
    Last edited by Ketis; 11-19-2012, 12:18 AM. Reason: removal of poles

I suggest the split into different levels.
    Level 40-80 is simply too much. When you just hit 40, you will get owned by the top players there.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Become stronger and whack the other players simple
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Ketis View Post
        Now for all of you who have heard endless complaints about the BG event, and have given negative feedback, or criticized someone, do us all a favor, keep your trap shut, if you have nothing nice to say, or friendly advice zip it. We don't wanna hear it, just as you all don't want to hear us complain. I have a suggestion about the BG event(and this is for the R2 Gamers whom suggested that it be put here instead of a ticket, now R2 Gamers, please pay close attention). As said before by many others, is it even possible to: 1) Implement a change in the event to better select as to whom all is on 1 team, instead of randomness(I have been in a BG a few times where one whole side has been nothing but level 45+ w/ level 45 gear vs all lower levels, which actually took place this evening). 2) If there is a lvl 30-34, & a lvl 35-39, or whatever it is, can it not be done the same for lvl 40-44, 45-49, & 50 in their own event, is it really hard to do? Finally 3) Possibly set number of times that someone can be attacked(a.k.a. farmed) by the same person like in wilds where you can only plunder 5 times. Please think on these suggestions, and please do something so it can be more entertaining for all!
        is a good idea for this but...there a problem of spliting lvls too...etc 15 vs 15 in a BG room...let say lvl 75-79 ...there only 5 player with that lvls inside the room...they will reli quit soon LOL...just some comment cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          Very helpful.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Knight of Knowledge Hyorinmaru6's Avatar

Really....
            Last edited by Ketis; 11-19-2012, 02:16 AM. Reason: Negativity

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Very helpful.
              instead of whining about something that happens and something that should happens
              why not just get stronger and beat the others
              then we are all happy right
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                instead of whining about something that happens and something that should happens
                why not just get stronger and beat the others
                then we are all happy right
                1) "Become stronger and beat the others" <- How is that helpful? Do you think you're the only one who is becoming stronger by the day?

2) A sugggestion is not a whine.
                I said the following
                "I suggest the split into different levels.
                Level 40-80 is simply too much. When you just hit 40, you will get owned by the top players there."

That sounds like a whine to you?
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Does not sound like a whine to me, sounds more like a suggestion, cause if you were going to send a ticket into support as a suggestion, they would just redirect you to forums.

Comment

Well, you know what? Get farmed by higher level players can actually help you: get killed 3 times, get to 30% dryad buff, and then go kill the bully. Look at the honor it will give you! 150 honor +/- even close to 300 if you are scrolled. The bully gets no honor after a while from farming you. But you can A LOT by killing him just ONCE! You actually have an advantage over them. Okay, dying is not fun, but if honor is your goal, you have the big part of the stick.

Don't give up
                    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                    Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      1) "Become stronger and beat the others" <- How is that helpful? Do you think you're the only one who is becoming stronger by the day?

2) A sugggestion is not a whine.
                      I said the following
                      "I suggest the split into different levels.
                      Level 40-80 is simply too much. When you just hit 40, you will get owned by the top players there."

That sounds like a whine to you?
                      i didn't mean as in whine and cry just saying why bother
                      if u focus more and think up new build and strategies u can probably beat then and
                      the 40-80 will not last long cause even a 4 yr old knows that its is literally impossible to beat a level 50+ worse a level 55+ so i am pretty sure that there will be a split

so until then just keep powering up

also i don't get stronger by they day
                      it takes a me a long time since i have other things to do (school for starters)

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Game is Pay 2 win. End Thread. No point discussing.

Comment

Working...
                        X