bounty targets difficulty changed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bounty targets difficulty changed?

not able to kill bounty targets which i were able to kill before patch? Any difficulty change or i am missing sumthing?

what i noticed is the resistance edus have now isnt enough to lower the dmg as low as before the patch

Comment

dmg reduction stats not coming for edus maybe they didnt implement for them

Comment

Res in general is not offering the same effects as before, even atoll is difficult to survive with the same res as before patch (in terms of crystals anyways), so makes sense why kids are having trouble since their res is far lower in terms of amount provided.

Comment

since patch lvl 9 res gems are like having lvl 7 before patch same will be for the kiddies less effective res

Comment

well now useless gamepart became more useless .. as now we stuck at high lvls and cant even do those for the crappy rewards ..

Comment

and this is why i stoped at lvl 50 even though i could of gone to 80 still able to get rewards daily

Comment

Complain about res -> res get nerfed -> complain about res nerf

Gotta love wartune players.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post

I loved my res. Not so much now.
                  IGN: Swinella
                  Class: Mage
                  lvl: 80
                  BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
                  Server: Kabam s79
                  Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

This is typical of R2. They focus on ONE part of the game and totally neglect how it affects the rest of the game. Have you seen how that affected Dimension War, who's energy use is dependent on your resistance? That's right. It is still mapped to the old resistance values. Everyone's got 1 energy per step now if you hav even 1 of the corresponding resistance crystal.

On top of the loss of damage resistance that the lowered resistances represent, it seems that they have jacked up the level of the kid bounties by about 3. Where I used to get 7 of 8 bounties of level 76 or below, I now get 3, and L81+ bounties are all appearing when they didn't before.

Comment

The res was a real problem in pvp, but nothing but great in pve. Now I suppose we can reset our expectations of what we can actually beat, but with bounty targets most of us are stuck on levels we have no prayer of winning against. So I feel perfectly justified to complain about that (it was stupid even before this patch anyway).

Comment

There was nothing wrong with resistance before. The smart player can always do something about it, and it gave time so that tactics actually was worth something. Now, it is all "get to sylph, delphic, win".

Unfortunately, the game panders to willful idiots who refuse to learn or adapt because theya re the ones who tend to pay money to "win", whereas the smart ones will figure out a way to be "strong" without having to spend as much. It is not impossible to be Top 9 in a server without having to spend thousands on the toon. You just need to be smart about it. Unfortunately, they are the ones that R2 hate for they can't make as much money out of them.

Remember, R2 loves stupid players who hates to lose. That is where the money is.

Comment

Do you get paid to shill for the devs or just do it to troll?

Comment

I for one wasn't complaining. If I got stalemated because someone was running high res against my sylph I....changed sylphs. Crazy, I know. But hey, now res is nerfed so the big $$$ can just blindly power through so I guess they got what they wanted.
                            Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                              This is typical of R2. They focus on ONE part of the game and totally neglect how it affects the rest of the game. Have you seen how that affected Dimension War, who's energy use is dependent on your resistance? That's right. It is still mapped to the old resistance values. Everyone's got 1 energy per step now if you hav even 1 of the corresponding resistance crystal.

On top of the loss of damage resistance that the lowered resistances represent, it seems that they have jacked up the level of the kid bounties by about 3. Where I used to get 7 of 8 bounties of level 76 or below, I now get 3, and L81+ bounties are all appearing when they didn't before.
                              For several of us the kid's resistance lead to issue in playing bounties at all:
                              1) We cannot kill the newly "upgraded" resistance bosses.
                              2) There's no chance to get new eudemons, nor the blue stones/green stones to upgrade them (white are in guild shop, red are in Bounties at our level, but blue and green we can get only from monthly events as eudemon arena does not drop them).
                              3) Result, leave the boring event, before someone start to think about eudemon system as a whole, or at least reset it after the new situation.

And yes, having 18+ eudemons without ability to wipe the unused ones (I do not think they are of use more than 4-8) and waiting for the missed ones, as my inventory is filled by skills of missed eudemon classes, now 10 slots more due to ranger, so I accumulate skill boxes without opening them, as it is space savvy. So why get skills from eudemon arena? For filling inventory? Or mail?

BTW, what is the weakly rewards for eudemon arena?

Comment

Working...
                              X