No announcement yet.

bounty targets difficulty changed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bosses are not upgraded so much as the effectiveness of your kids' resistances are lowered. They take more damage and die faster resulting in a failed bounty.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
      The res was a real problem in pvp, but nothing but great in pve. Now I suppose we can reset our expectations of what we can actually beat, but with bounty targets most of us are stuck on levels we have no prayer of winning against. So I feel perfectly justified to complain about that (it was stupid even before this patch anyway).
      Res was a problem for those that couldn't figure out a way to work around it, i never had a problem with stacked res as it was a good strategy part of wartune, all those that cashed dark pet had a problem with it and complained about it, now you deal with the aftermath of your complain, as simple as that. Next time think twice before complaining about something, it could backfire pretty bad. (ah btw i don't have any kind of problem with bounty, still killing 81 easly, if you went higher than that your fault, if you can't kill it you might wanna try to figure out how to play bounty target).
      Last edited by SlowPlay; 09-16-2015, 02:05 PM.

Comment

strategy .. sorry .. no need for that .. click bore click next bore .. and thats for the last 9-10 patches where they took any kind of strategy out of game

but back to bounty .. was flawd .. since it began we complained on serval diffrent aspects .. yet they not nerf it .. so that not flys either .. complain and they will .. but if ..

complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain

now u know to nerf it next patch plaese

Comment

Working...
        X