Fate stone return

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fate stone return

Is there any point in returning excess fate stones after it has been maxed?
    Wartune is exceptionally proactive in making things redundant with every patch of optimizing gameplay.
    How about putting an exchange to bead of influence and tenacity in marks in a ratio of
    10 fate stone : 1 bead influence
    50 fate stone : 1 tenacity marks
    "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
    Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
    Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Was coming here to see what to do with fate stones. They are only worth 1 gold each so selling them is pointless. A exchange or recycle option would be nice.

Comment

Replacing Resistance with Tenacity in Wheel of Fate and returning the excess Fate Stones we spent on Resistance was just flat-out trolling by the devs.

Comment

not only that but have u read the mail they where in .. eudeamon this eudeamon that .. like the kids ever used fate stones ..

conclusion devs dont play and dont know what an item is or where its being used ..

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
          not only that but have u read the mail they where in .. eudeamon this eudeamon that .. like the kids ever used fate stones ..

conclusion devs dont play and dont know what an item is or where its being used ..
          Sighs, eudaemons now take the whole focus of the game apart from hero and sylphs.
          Yea, they always boast what's coming up next without fixing what's left out from the game.
          "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
          Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
          Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

To add insult to injury, I spend my league insignia 2 days ago on fate stones. Now I get them returned to me with no way of using them. Another giant waste. Whoever does this stuff needs to be fired. They obviously don't think before acting. I should have been reimbursed the league insigia I spent on nothing.

Comment

I spent Blane a few days ago from wild shop for fate stones I feel your pain

Comment

An exchange would be awesome... not sure I see them doing it.

Comment

7K+ Fate Stones. You're telling me they're useless and only worth 1GP each?

How about making them 100K each like celestial stones? Or at least 10K? I worked harder for these, and they used to be a necessary item.

Why force me to play so hard for something then take it away and make it worthless? We ALL deserve better.

Comment

Originally posted by Centaur0001 View Post
                    7K+ Fate Stones. You're telling me they're useless and only worth 1GP each?

How about making them 100K each like celestial stones? Or at least 10K? I worked harder for these, and they used to be a necessary item.

Why force me to play so hard for something then take it away and make it worthless? We ALL deserve better.
                    +1000 I got like 18k. we need a trade event, like with SC.

Comment

Working...
                    X