Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

new farm friend list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new farm friend list

Ok I been thinking about this tonight. I had to search over 13 or 14 pages to find the right person I was looking for on the friends list. This was a guild member Anyways I thought something that may perhaps improve the farm friend list and for those that are like me that would like to help those that needs it the most and most likely thinking just like me your guild members. Well check this out I made this with photoshop so this would give a better idea then to just explain With a example of pictures I believe this might spark ideas from others as well. Please like if you think this is a good idea thanks. Anyway the idea is that a new tab on the left side of the friends list that shows as guild friends and then your all friends tab as you see in the picture below.

Anyways please let me know if you like the idea thanks.
    ImmortalSoul: S9
    Mage: Lvl 76

Originally posted by Immortalsoul(S9) View Post
    Ok I been thinking about this tonight. I had to search over 13 or 14 pages to find the right person I was looking for on the friends list. This was a guild member Anyways I thought something that may perhaps improve the farm friend list and for those that are like me that would like to help those that needs it the most and most likely thinking just like me your guild members. Well check this out I made this with photoshop so this would give a better idea then to just explain With a example of pictures I believe this might spark ideas from others as well. Please like if you think this is a good idea thanks. Anyway the idea is that a new tab on the left side of the friends list that shows as guild friends and then your all friends tab as you see in the picture below.

Anyways please let me know if you like the idea thanks.
    i like it
    this way we can see into the guild friends too +1
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

+1 i like this it is a very creative idea! thumbs up

Comment

The photoshopped picture really give a good idea of what it would intend, I admit I'd like to see something similar implemented in the future. Sounds great to me! Simple and useful. I love the idea!
        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
        Weak warrior

Comment

Thanks guys I wish this would of gotten more attention then this did. I put alot of detail and edit this so it look as best as I can make it. But with only 2 +1's on this suggestion the mods and admins going to overlook this. Do you want to be able to see your guild members from your farm list only? I know that I do.
          ImmortalSoul: S9
          Mage: Lvl 76

Comment

+1 That would be very hepfull cause then your guild friends would be there to help with your farm.

Comment

Working...
            X