Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Legendary Equipment and honor.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Equipment and honor.

In order to get the legendary armor pieces we need 4k honor? what about those that cant participate to BG's? how are they going to get honor?

Example for me the BG's are around 5am on the server I'm in. I work for a living and have to get up at 8 for work so on most days the BG's are impossible for me to do.
    oh and dont say change servers and start over...

So this is where the suggestion part comes in:
    Give us a SMALL amount of honor from duels? maybe 2-3 pts for loss 5 for win?
    give us a SMALL amount of honor from arena fights also? same 2-3 for loss, 5 per win.

with the total combined attempts being 50 per a day you could get max 250 honor per a day. not much but would build up to champion in the long run.

This way even those who cant participate in BG's would get small amounts of honor per a day. And this might also help with the ppl just joining BGs and go afk.

+1
    I agree. This is the same situation for me.

But I can guess their answer:
    "Play on the server which is your time zone"
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      +1
      I agree. This is the same situation for me.

But I can guess their answer:
      "Play on the server which is your time zone"
      no, i will suggest this : play on the server which you can do bg without damaging your real life.
      i'm doing bg at 4am.

Comment

Originally posted by R21251712 View Post
        In order to get the legendary armor pieces we need 4k honor? what about those that cant participate to BG's? how are they going to get honor?

Example for me the BG's are around 5am on the server I'm in. I work for a living and have to get up at 8 for work so on most days the BG's are impossible for me to do.
        oh and dont say change servers and start over...

So this is where the suggestion part comes in:
        Give us a SMALL amount of honor from duels? maybe 2-3 pts for loss 5 for win?
        give us a SMALL amount of honor from arena fights also? same 2-3 for loss, 5 per win.

with the total combined attempts being 50 per a day you could get max 250 honor per a day. not much but would build up to champion in the long run.

This way even those who cant participate in BG's would get small amounts of honor per a day. And this might also help with the ppl just joining BGs and go afk.
        honor in duels -1
        change the location of the shards is understandable
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Maybe 3 per win and 1 per lose. Not sure how it would be set up ...

Atleast I agree with new ways of honour, specially since that ****ing honour scroll came up.... it is rly annoying to see the strongest casher raking in 1000+ honour each bg (2000+ a day) and by now he has more then double of the 2nd in honour ranking.... he will just speed ahead of every1 else and getting those medal and that horse and speed ahead even more..

please add new ways of obtaining honour.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
            Maybe 3 per win and 1 per lose. Not sure how it would be set up ...

Atleast I agree with new ways of honour, specially since that ****ing honour scroll came up.... it is rly annoying to see the strongest casher raking in 1000+ honour each bg (2000+ a day) and by now he has more then double of the 2nd in honour ranking.... he will just speed ahead of every1 else and getting those medal and that horse and speed ahead even more..

please add new ways of obtaining honour.
            BG is good
            if u can't make it switch to another server
            if u don't want to then go PVE besides PVP and PVE both are strong

if they put the shards in crypts shop or better yet guild shop then problem solved
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

There is another way to make honor if your able to do it, It is the Guild War/Guild Battles.
              Participants will recieve Honor and Insignia for participation, winners will recieve more, and your reward will be greater the longer you last as a guild.
              If you cant participate in that either than you seriously need to look at a new server, if your unable to gain honor in any form than I think its time to relocate.
              That is my 2 cents, I think BG is fine, just wait until Guild Battles
              Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
                There is another way to make honor if your able to do it, It is the Guild War/Guild Battles.
                Participants will recieve Honor and Insignia for participation, winners will recieve more, and your reward will be greater the longer you last as a guild.
                If you cant participate in that either than you seriously need to look at a new server, if your unable to gain honor in any form than I think its time to relocate.
                That is my 2 cents, I think BG is fine, just wait until Guild Battles
                GW is before Bg and if players find it difficult to attend at the night hours think how it will be 1 hour before BG

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                  GW is before Bg and if players find it difficult to attend at the night hours think how it will be 1 hour before BG
                  That is why i also said if they arenlt able to attend GW or BG that it is more than likely time to move to a new server and start from scratch unless they think they can keep moving on fine without honor.
                  Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Working...
                  X