Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Eudaemon Arena Time

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon Arena Time

I am on east coast server why is the eud arena time from 1400-1600 daily and no other time? For people who work during the day they will never be able to do it because that is from 2m-4pm. Please consider adding another time after 1700

Thanks!

time eudaemon arena not good for ppl

hi i see the time for arena eudaemon is not good. 70% or 80% from ppl are at work at this time
    maybe try add another time like group arena
    or change the time for arena eudaemeon

Comment

Originally posted by bokmech View Post
      hi i see the time for arena eudaemon is not good. 70% or 80% from ppl are at work at this time
      time works well for the unemployed and dossers who too lazy to find work

i only see cashers on after 6 p.m or at weekends lmao

Comment

Originally posted by bokmech View Post
        i totally agreee

Comment

You can play at work if you have a nice desk job But that is not the point. Eud arena lasts 2 hours and they probably dont want it to be same hour with other timed stuff like arenas, bg, gb and all sorts of other events. if they had other 2 hour intervals where to put it they probably would have done so.
          Last edited by Darkwise; 09-22-2015, 09:23 AM.

Comment

But there's no reason it has to be a single 2-hour window. And they double-book times for other stuff, like BG and several other things. Having only one time for something new and valuable is stupid, especially since 2-4 is one of the deader times on my server, and I imagine a lot of others.

Why not 2-3 and 7-8? That would open it up to a lot more players, and, with the exception of the ridiculous marathon fights that they really need to do something about anyway, that would give everyone a chance at getting 10 matches in.

Comment

Believe me guys, we all understand the frustration going on with this and we are doing our best to give pokes and nudges to try and suggest a second Eudaemon Arena time. The time as it is.. is when people are at work, school, college and things of that nature. However, its not a vote we mods or mentors get. I do promise though we will keep trying to find out if there is an update on the issue and if we hear of anything we will do our best to inform you.. also keep an eye on the news and events section in case of any future updates.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Played the Eudamon arena for the first time today because im home sick from work. Its quite rewarding and fun. To bad i wont be able to play all workdays...

Comment

The devs are considering adding a second Eudaemon arena. Please visit this thread to let R2 know what time would be most convenient for you all.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                  X