Flash Cache issue AGAIN!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Cache issue AGAIN!

If you have some kind of bug then the Moderators/Mentors advised you to clear your cache, DON'T DO IT! It means they are people who didn't even understand this game.
    The latest patch makes your Flash's Cache wont saved. It means you constantly downloading resources for the game every time you log in , and it can cost you 1 Gigabytes of data / day.
    This issue was reported by someone else a few days ago, and they didn't even take the slightest of effort of fixing it. They are even less competent than people.

Unlimited data plan ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by FireKatz View Post
      If you have some kind of bug then the Moderators/Mentors advised you to clear your cache, DON'T DO IT! It means they are people who didn't even understand this game.
      The latest patch makes your Flash's Cache wont saved. It means you constantly downloading resources for the game every time you log in , and it can cost you 1 Gigabytes of data / day.
      This issue was reported by someone else a few days ago, and they didn't even take the slightest of effort of fixing it. They are even less competent than people.
      well that's really really bad
      Character Name: Chris1909
      Class: Mage
      Server: US West

Comment

"Only" 1GB/day? I was just logged in for 2 hours and it already used up 400 ***** MB.

*snip*
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-16-2015, 10:16 AM. Reason: that's not very nice.

Comment

it's not just loggin in, it's doing anything that changes the UI. Basically it's full on memory leak and saves nothing. Every time I open my bag it loads them all fresh. This really needs to be fixed So we load faster but then lag MORE after it loads lol.
          Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
          Guild: Paradox
          Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
          Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
          80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
          80 Venus - Precision 113k br
          80 Gaia - Judgenjury
          80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

i have the same problem, and if i think, last year we had this problem...so we wait for them 1-2 weeks to tell us it's us no them. and after that they'll solve it

Comment

Originally posted by KrustyRO9400 View Post
              i have the same problem, and if i think, last year we had this problem...so we wait for them 1-2 weeks to tell us it's us no them. and after that they'll solve it
              Pray ?
              East coast archer.

Comment

Working...
              X