This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• give Boner his name back

totally ***** up when we have a server merger and suddenly someone complains about a players name that R2 allowed and has been in place for 4 yrs... give him his name back u prudes or start taking all the kid/ sylph and player names with any sort of sexual context

There are a lot of names of eudo's and sylphs that are a lot more offensive than Boner! If your going to ban one best get busy and remove the offensive names off the others or return his name. I also think the manner in which the mentor removed the name should be checked into!

Comment

Funny that they wanna censor very specific names and words, since they have advertisements that are probably more risque than some (adult film) ads.
      I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Yeah! Give us back our Boner!

teehee

Comment

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
          Funny that they wanna censor very specific names and words, since they have advertisements that are probably more risque than some (adult film) ads.
          exactly... their ads r more po....rnographic than that name... hell 90% of the kid and sylph names have worse names that Boner... people need to suck it up and as Emmy said the damn mentor needs looking into in the way it was handled...

Comment

Just to clarify- the mentors cannot change players' names. The decision to change a name is solely R2's. If a player disagrees with the name change, they are welcome to send in a ticket to discuss it. If anyone sees an offensive name on a character, sylph, or eudeamon, you are welcome to send in a ticket.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X