X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild territory war, Raid bosses, +more

My suggestions
    • Add an option to delete all strangers
    • Add an option to sell all items in inventory with ability to lock items you don’t want to sell, similar to how Astrals work.
    • Academy boosts are too low and the cost is way too high.
    • Pets: In the troop screen there are 2 slots 1 locked and 1 unlocked. The locked one can be used as the pet slot. In other words it would be a battle pet and different pets would have different abilities and stats.
    • Guild raid bosses
    • Guild territory wars: Guilds can fight each other for control over territory that aids in the production of Gold, Daru, and Kyanite.
    • Events: Add more events, not just events for new servers. Limited time events are a way to keep players happy and retain them. Right now about the only new events I see are the Balens shop events, which should not really be considered events, just a promotional sale.
    • Guild Deity: in which you can sacrifice items and get exp to be used in upgrading statue bonus such as Gold, Kyanite, and Daru.
    • Personal Deity, but this one would be for boosts in your character stats.
    • 3 character slots with option to delete.

Right now there is actually low player interaction out side and inside the guild, so this would actually help quite a bit with that.

EDIT: Not that important, but also an option to personalize the look of your character, at least the face.
    Last edited by EvniSlak; 11-19-2012, 09:08 AM.

While thinking about character customization, I believe it would be better to have character skins. Basically adding a equip slot for it and selling the skin via the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by EvniSlak View Post
      My suggestions
      • Add an option to delete all strangers
      • Add an option to sell all items in inventory with ability to lock items you don’t want to sell, similar to how Astrals work.
      • Academy boosts are too low and the cost is way too high.
      • Pets: In the troop screen there are 2 slots 1 locked and 1 unlocked. The locked one can be used as the pet slot. In other words it would be a battle pet and different pets would have different abilities and stats.
      • Guild raid bosses
      • Guild territory wars: Guilds can fight each other for control over territory that aids in the production of Gold, Daru, and Kyanite.
      • Events: Add more events, not just events for new servers. Limited time events are a way to keep players happy and retain them. Right now about the only new events I see are the Balens shop events, which should not really be considered events, just a promotional sale.
      • Guild Deity: in which you can sacrifice items and get exp to be used in upgrading statue bonus such as Gold, Kyanite, and Daru.
      • Personal Deity, but this one would be for boosts in your character stats.
      • 3 character slots with option to delete.

Right now there is actually low player interaction out side and inside the guild, so this would actually help quite a bit with that.

EDIT: Not that important, but also an option to personalize the look of your character, at least the face.

i agree with all of this if they add all of these the game would be alot better in my eye's and it would bring in more members and with more members comes more cash players and that = more money for them

Comment

I like these ideas .. + 1

Comment

Working...
        X