Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gem Transposers gone from shop; where did it go???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem Transposers gone from shop; where did it go???

I noticed the gem transposers in shop were all gone after the patch 5.0 update. Where did it all go?? How can we make lvl 5 and above gems when we can find a way for this?? I hope the devs and servers notice this.

Class : Mage
    Server : Firefly Valley
    Last edited by blazefire2015; 09-17-2015, 11:38 AM.

No need for them know you can make gems with out scrolls

Comment

If you would have checked your synthesis and the patch notes.

you would have noticed that you can just make the gems when you level up.
      So no more camping and having high levels because then you won't get the option to make high level gems.

Comment

Not everyone has all gem recipes unlocked right now. It should be fixed soon-ish, but the intent is that we won't have the buy them or find them any more, so just be patient. Or level up if you don't meet the requirements for them yet (I have no idea what those are, maybe quests to complete for them).

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]149749[/ATTACH]

:d

Comment

Hope they fix it soon because right now all theyve done is leave us with the same transposers as before, but without the ability to buy more.

Lets see if they run a gem event before fixing it and really troll the newbies.
            Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

I still only have the option to synth the one's I had before....maybe that's a bug? right now, I can't synth anything over 5 that I hadn't bought or used a transposer for before the patch.

Comment

neither level limits are applied.. I see my 10 lvl synthesis that I had previous got, and my lvl is 49
                so I guess the only fix they did to this was to remove the transporters from the shop ))

Comment

nobody on my servers (2 on r2g 1 on kabam) sees the gem formulas in blacksmith. i guess it's possibly a partial patch.

Comment

I hope that will be readily available in blacksmith , unfortunately its not. I'm lvl 76 and I can craft some lvl 7 gems but not all.

Devs should fix this problem.

Comment

i am lvl 75 and i can't synt. higher lvl gems than the ones i could before because i bought transposers. They sayd it will unblock higher gems with higher character lvl ,but for looks just to be bugged,hope they fix it fast

Comment

Gonna suck for me as I craft gems up to a point where I can save (not over craft) for the gem events that pop up. When gem events come, I just convert them to said higher transposed crafts so I can get the bonus. With this in place, I will have to slow down and look so I don't over craft to them lvl 6+s before said event comes, LOL.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I asked R2mentor in the game a few hours ago and he/she mentioned that this is definitely a bug error. I hope they will fix this asap.

Comment

Working...
                          X