kid arenas.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kid arenas.....

anyone else want a time limit added to flights or just me i just had one last just over an hour before the other person finaly gave up

Wasn't that unfortunate, but did have one in the 20 min range, really boring event.

Comment

not only boring event, but bad time slot

Comment

I had one that was like that, but fortunately, the rounds turned into a +70% MAtk round and he got vapourised soon after.

Comment

Some kind of surrender function would be nice, haven't had any go nearly that long, only up to 10 minutes or so here thankfully.

Comment

lol, yeah
            I just kinda ****** with people yesterday spam healing. It was fun. Probably the only time I'll bother doing the event. Terrible rewards, time slot, and design. The novelty was nice for a try tho, and annoying people is fun too.

Comment

I like the loot just fine (seems to pay off more eud mats than tok, which turns into more event rewards), but what were they smoking with that time slot.
              Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

if my poking skill barely tickles the hp, I don't bother hitting back -_-" saves me and opponent the time smacking each other
                ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

if i notice i am barely doing any DMG. and my oppo is just hitting me harder.
                  i stop healing and just afk it and hope i die soon.

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
                    I like the loot just fine (seems to pay off more eud mats than tok, which turns into more event rewards), but what were they smoking with that time slot.
                    The same thing they ALWAYS smoke, xrycek.

DA GOOD STUFF!

Comment

i dont use skills & dont care about losing. still won most of them, but yeah it takes so long that i could finish all group runs in another window. i live on east coast & play on west coast server so timing is not too awful tho i'd still rather enjoy some more diner time with family.

Comment

Lots of fights pretty fast, but:

1) Several ones I won after 10 minutes as I was unlucky with the PATK immunity (thanks for these "not so smart" events) and the oracle opponent only heals and heals and heals.
                        2) Some won by changing the eudemon, hoping no MATK immunity.

So my recommendation:
                        A) After 1 minute, both eudemons should be changed by game to random survivors (including those in fight).
                        B) After 3 such changes, the battle should end and the winner is the bigger hitter.
                        C) Support eudemon or manual switch resets the 1 minute timer.

I think this also helps the AFK users.

Anyway it seems to me as unfinished development on the activity similarly to Bounty Targets.

Comment

time idm as much ..

what upsets me .. is that event for all players yet items for the event are cash only and/or non available ..
                          flames in shop not even for bb and no way to get upgrade materials as bounty targets reset is a farce ..
                          so yeah very even new event for only the elite ..

Comment

Think my strat will be(unless I feel for trying some days): Choose lv1 eudaemon without gear.

Comment

What I hate is that they just introduced a bunch of previously solved problems. There's a reason why medallions give higher damage bonuses than protection bonuses, and why pvp matches have accumulating damage multipliers. No one wants to have fights go on forever. Oracle vs. oracle fights can be interminable, and a lot of players have those as their primary.

Comment

Working...
                              X