What is wrong in that picture ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong in that picture ?

Since the removal of 'Hero Rewards' , this is what most of people are doing during the World Boss. They stand there and wait the near end of the boss HP bar to get a chance on last hit. That is the 'wrong' thing'. Are you of thoses you want to get back the hero rewards to get again the additional interest in doing this event ? What is your opinion ? (Constructive ones please , no flamming here, we discuss).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sylvain75; 11-19-2012, 10:27 AM.

LOL you are lagging...

you rarely see people move in wb anyway lol

people are not THAT dumb to just stand around and NOT GET FREE GOLD/DARU from each fight...
    if they wait they don't have to wait the whole 3 bar, they wait only a little bit right before the end lol
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

I don't say they are dumb . It might be the inverse , i think they are smart.

Just showing in the event and attack him is enough to get the devo points. At high level it might worth something to do it since the gold and daru income is fairly high according to their levels. Before lv 35 ,maybe 30-32 with at least 100% purple gear in all slots , the income is fair for the time they invested to do the event .

But for thoses under thoses levels , the income is so ridicule that doing anything else with the time it takes gives more than what the event gives. So the only smart thing to do in thoses cases is to show like 5 minutes after the event starts , do a couple of hits for the devo and then wait for the last round for a chance for the jackpot.

With the hero rewards , any player was able to benefit of the event . I concede that it was too easy to get the % requiered to get 120k gold . Instead of removing it they should have put a higher % or limited the hero rewards to one time per day. Its my opinion.
      Last edited by Sylvain75; 11-19-2012, 10:46 AM.

Comment

lol
        only stupid ppl waste free gold + daru

Comment

if you enter after a couple minutes that the world boss opens then everyone is stationary.If you are from the first people to enter then they move around.

Comment

What you dont see in the picture is the invisible barrior sully is putting up and all the taunts he put on chat. well played sully, well played.

Comment

Personally i take all possible gold and daru during WB . But i just say that very lot people don't and that since the hero rewards removal. They are there just for the last hit and this is anti-game for me in my gamer way of thinking. But i will never say they are dumb because they do so.

Comment

our server has everyone hitting at all possible times except near the end where they try to time the final hit...but getting the extra 50k at the end is a nice reward for 15 mins of time, cant get that anywhere else in that short of time IMO

Comment

those who aint doing WB are missing out on free gold and daru. and its stupid to think players just stand and wait for last hit on boss.. they are just stationary on your screen because you entered late..

Comment

I wish they do that on my server. i'm most of the time 1st so i get more gold. if all don't attack i get more hits on the boss.
                    Please remove Hero reward from S8.
                    Name: Tyrial
                    Server: [S8] Forest of Doom
                    Level: 74
                    Guild: ☣CAIN☣
                    Role: Assistant Guild Master

Comment

I got the last hit on the World Boss(S11) today. Was totally cool LOL. I got very popular after that .

Comment

About 1 minute before the WB spawns the characters will freeze. THey are all attacking like you are, you just dont see them move. So everything is ok.

Comment

Dead game is dead game

Comment

Working...
                          X