No announcement yet.

good job ruining sylph arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sylph arena is actually a good way to see which players are using their brains in this game.
    In Europe, about 98% of top100 players aren't smart. They still not figured out that, if they want to be diamond, they must remove sylphs in formation.

Comment

things become even better...
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn87 View Post
        sylph arena is actually a good way to see which players are using their brains in this game.
        In Europe, about 98% of top100 players aren't smart. They still not figured out that, if they want to be diamond, they must remove sylphs in formation.
        I'm still undecided, either they don't care (and they're doing arena just for the quest) or they're dumb. gonna be 40 player at most with 1k point this week, maybe next they'll start stripping.

Comment

this is what I see everytime I open sylph arena lol Click image for larger version

Name:	sylph arena1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	334.3 KB
ID:	1718039

Comment

What guarantees matching? It's still random. Fighting top 100 and rank 200 gives same 24-25 points per win.
            Notice the issue here is not top 100 or what rank u are. There's also cap to how high rank u can hit like before its 20 ranks.
            Top 100 won't bother stripping, they pay good money for their sylphs. They still get 600+ points, its smarter not to waste time.
            The broken part is not able to choose, you need 95% or 500 people to strip with random matching.
            [morfinnor]
            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

now it's saturday evening, in europe i see 9 players already diamonds, maybe for end of week will be only top20 in diamonds. All others can be diamond only stripping, and i see only 4 stripped in top100. So only 4/80 are smart.
              If you strip (whichever br you have), weaker players can pass you and you can gain some points killing them, instead to be stuck. In weekend we can keep our best formation, if we care about final ranking.
              an example:
              playerA 400kbr, playerB 350kbr, playerC 300kbr, playerD 250kbr.
              if nobody strips, nobody gain points and everyone stay stuck with their points.
              if playerA strips, maybe playerD is lucky to match him and pass him in rank. playerC is lucky to match playerD and gain points, playerB is lucky to match playerC and gain points. PlayerA match playerB and gain points.

common, not so hard to understand how sylpharena works now

Comment

what a week did it every day last thing. Got to needin 78 points for platinuum, last 10 fights nowhere near. In 70 fights this week i matched 1 stripped player once. As i said made diamond every week playing the game, now no game to play and i got no hope of getting past the bottle neck top of gold, so as long as i get to gold thats it stop bothering. Took something fun and tactical and nerfed hell outa it, maybe the whales complained they actually had to play the game so they nerfed it to keep em happy.

Comment

best match ever
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	1718097

Comment

Originally posted by sipung View Post
                    best match ever
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]150578[/ATTACH]
                    What exactly do you complain of? Being too weak? Ok, you are.

Broken matching, the one people complain or should complain, is the one where you fight the same opponent multiple times, not you not being able to kill anyone.

Also it sooo damn funny there are 6 pages of complains about few sepulcrums more, that i bet no one really needs, but the main thing that sucks in sylph arena and rewards - the removal of advanced sepulcrums, is completely neglected. Really shows some people dont see further than the end of their noses.
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      ...Also it sooo damn funny there are 6 pages of complains about few sepulcrums more, that i bet no one really needs, but the main thing that sucks in sylph arena and rewards - the removal of advanced sepulcrums, is completely neglected. Really shows some people dont see further than the end of their noses...
                      Really, it's more frustrating to lose the fun of sylph arena than a few hundred regular seps. Not that rewards are unimportant, but for many people fun goes first & then rewards & other things. Now there's no way even to avoid the cross-finger part & no way to find someone you want to challenge, how is that more fun than before?

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                        Really, it's more frustrating to lose the fun of sylph arena than a few hundred regular seps. Not that rewards are unimportant, but for many people fun goes first & then rewards & other things. Now there's no way even to avoid the cross-finger part & no way to find someone you want to challenge, how is that more fun than before?
                        Have to agree, although good rewards would offset a lack of fun. If they were still giving out adv seps as possible rewards, people in the top tiers would be stripping their teams much more frequently. As it is, the rewards don't tempt most of the top players, so why would they bother stripping to make it to diamond group? The stupid game should either forget about the tiers, or go back to giving positive points for losses. This combination of random matching, losing points, and crappy rewards is just asinine.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                          For me "fun" was today my first fight, I met player with 3 red sylphs, of which one was Frigg and one Odin and I had chance to hit once before I died.
                          Only issue was that (due to lag) I did not see the sylphs.

So hope Thor will be introduced soon to see more "fun" like this and not survive any turn. BTW, who will select player, where single fused sylph has higher BR than my whole party? The only fun will be to see the fused sylphs in action, but is it worth for -7?

Comment

Who the hell has multiple fused sylphs? Even the top players only have 2nd evos when I met them in arena...

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                              Who the hell has multiple fused sylphs? Even the top players only have 2nd evos when I met them in arena...
                              Most our top sylph arena teams have 2 red fusions and a 3rd red sylph... or close to it, but 2 fusion's is a constant even if their frigga might only be 3-4 moons.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                                Uhm like every top warrior on each server ?

Comment

Working...
                                X