good job ruining sylph arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good job ruining sylph arena

You use to be able to play that and use tactics now its absurd, i lost 8 outa 10 matches not being able to pick opponents.

I've gone from diamond top 50 every week to lucky if i make gold, thanks r2 for the f u we luv big cashers move.

not even the big cashers love:

1) You cannot see opponent, so you cannot set your team and skills, even if you have as big casher all red sylphs
    2) Random selector does not select previous ladder opponents, but getting 6 times the same team in a day is really annoying
    3) 3 fused team is a goal? Even then issue with matching is not resolved.

Comment

I'm honestly surprised they don't let you "see" who you will match with balens, and be able to spend more balens to switch your opponent, ofc you would have to spend more balens to identify more ppls.
      I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

It is just made so the biggest sylph team will always get 1st every week...not a suprising change really

Comment

there are issues with cache not saving and ppl are complaining about a few sepulcrums
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Heh. At least you don't have to wait around or waste millions of gold to get a favourable weekly prize. Now, it is just point and click 10 times and it's all over within 2 min.

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
              there are issues with cache not saving and ppl are complaining about a few sepulcrums
              Not only with cache, some dungeons do not reset, including attempts in sylph arena, so having 10 attempts less ...

Comment

In the old system, you get 40 (or more) points if you win, 10-20 points if you lose. In the new system, you get 1 lousy point if you win, and lose 7 if you lose. How does that work now with an "invisible" match system? I stopped doing it right after getting uber matches since I can't really pick my opponents. Just going to do one match to get my foot into the door and get the weekly prize until they fix it.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

hmm .. sylph arena .. was the only free adv sepucrum in game .. yay .. not only the matching they ruin but also the outtake of adv sepulcrum really affects game as fused sylph now can only get stronger by the silly adv sepulcrum hiden mechants from dimention for hard cash .. or the few 2 campfires give

not the place .. but as dimention wars merchants seem to sell lots of stuff that can be attaind free .. ( why not let us sell our excess to them for 1/2 the pirce in balen back
                  Last edited by demoniced; 09-18-2015, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    In the old system, you get 40 (or more) points if you win, 10-20 points if you lose. In the new system, you get 1 lousy point if you win, and lose 7 if you lose. How does that work now with an "invisible" match system? I stopped doing it right after getting uber matches since I can't really pick my opponents. Just going to do one match to get my foot into the door and get the weekly prize until they fix it.
                    Right now, I get 25 per win. Not sure if anything affects that. But it stinks cus I'll get 1 win then a couple losses to end up right where I started.

Comment

Free adv.sepu is my only lost here. Now I dont even have to think about strat, there for not forget to use my att, and just click challange and let it all be over in 5min. saves me time

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                        Heh. At least you don't have to wait around or waste millions of gold to get a favourable weekly prize. Now, it is just point and click 10 times and it's all over within 2 min.
                        Hey have u seen the price of 120 adv sep? I got that every week spending a bit of time morning and night and a few million gold, well worth it. Now its gone so is tactics from arena.

Comment

Does even one single player like the new arena? The op got it right. All the fun is gone as now you have no strategy. Why not just auto do it for everyone and mail rewards. Wouldn't be any dumber than what we now have with this update.

Comment

I didn't think the old format was fun either, but going from adv sep to reg sep sucks. Getting 5x the reg sep as adv sep doesn't help me when I don't need it to begin with.

Comment

3 wins 7 losses... i loose positions in arena.and there are teams that i can beat. but game choose way stronger teams... and if top 50 players decide to block arena - all will stay in bronze group forever. wit h this change there is no point to do arena anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X