Catacombs afk mode bring back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catacombs afk mode bring back

I noticed that the AFK mode for the Catacombs is no longer there. It is really annoying because it gave me the opportunity to do other things, and now it gets on my nerves that i have to sit here and tell my guy what to do (besides the battle AFK). It makes me wanna do it less and it takes the fun out of the game. So i would like to know when you are gonna put it back in, Please consider this.

Actually the Blitz function is a LOT better than the old AFK mode, in every aspect. Try it out and see for yourself It makes you not lose troops, nor HP pack, skips the levels faster too! I used to waste about 3 hours everyday in catacomb, mostly in AFK mode till floor 80. Now I can do 1 to 99 in about 45 minutes (I play till floor 50 cause im cheap and dont want to pay too much gold). Again: try it once, and you'll addict I'm sure
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

Comment

GAME = CASH HEAVIY NOW. UNreal Good job Wartune peeps.

Comment

Originally posted by alexthegreatz View Post
        GAME = CASH HEAVIY NOW. UNreal Good job Wartune peeps.
        Really the game is no more cash heavy than it was, vip still have to pay balens to finish blitz early just like everyone else, it still costs them the gold to finish early, the only advantage is an extra 30-45 minutes off of using balens. Mounts are extremely hard to level, it takes an insane amount of whips and balens to get your mount to lvl 2, and thats like a beyond intense investment into the game. Even wings arent a big reason to complain, the only thing i dislike thats coming is the spirit covenant.
        Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

yeah but do you still get crypt tokens

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
            Really the game is no more cash heavy than it was, vip still have to pay balens to finish blitz early just like everyone else, it still costs them the gold to finish early, the only advantage is an extra 30-45 minutes off of using balens. Mounts are extremely hard to level, it takes an insane amount of whips and balens to get your mount to lvl 2, and thats like a beyond intense investment into the game. Even wings arent a big reason to complain, the only thing i dislike thats coming is the spirit covenant.
            You dislike something that isn't even here yet? \O/
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
              Actually the Blitz function is a LOT better than the old AFK mode, in every aspect. Try it out and see for yourself It makes you not lose troops, nor HP pack, skips the levels faster too! I used to waste about 3 hours everyday in catacomb, mostly in AFK mode till floor 80. Now I can do 1 to 99 in about 45 minutes (I play till floor 50 cause im cheap and dont want to pay too much gold). Again: try it once, and you'll addict I'm sure
              wait so blitz is like the afk but you don't have to be in the cata to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonrex View Post
                wait so blitz is like the afk but you don't have to be in the cata to do it?
                lol... u didn't noticed it? of course the new blitz more easier than the old 1... just pass the level that u can pass with ur current char and troops then walaaa... do blitz it will get through all the level that u have pass earlier... me sometimes can escaped from 60 cata sometimes cannot. but with blitz system just do it once and the rest blitz will do it for you... happy gaming...
                "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
                MiladyHime
                Archer
                [S40] Badlands
                Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

Comment

Working...
                X