Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

pot calling kettle black

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pot calling kettle black

    Click image for larger version

Name:	noob.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	159.0 KB
ID:	1733498

    I guess he thought Strawhats is a guild for hat lovers

  • #2
    Yeah ! Haha !

    Comment


    • #3
      nice find, very funny

      Comment


      • #4
        i don't understand what's so funny :-/ maybe his profile wasn't updated when you took the screenshoot
        • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
        • Nickname : DarkShines
        • Class : Mage
        • Level : 50+
        • Honor: Elite Warrior

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DarkShines View Post
          i don't understand what's so funny :-/ maybe his profile wasn't updated when you took the screenshoot
          you dont see the irony in the picture? being an accurate picture or not has nothing to do with it being funny...and is irrelvant. he got caught with his pants down and someone took a picture. its funny.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by manny8505749 View Post
            you dont see the irony in the picture? being an accurate picture or not has nothing to do with it being funny...and is irrelvant. he got caught with his pants down and someone took a picture. its funny.
            oh ,seems that my sense of humor is missing
            • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
            • Nickname : DarkShines
            • Class : Mage
            • Level : 50+
            • Honor: Elite Warrior

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R23663889 View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]28501[/ATTACH]

              I guess he thought Strawhats is a guild for hat lovers
              Hell...I Want A Free Hat Now~
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R23663889 View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]28501[/ATTACH]

                I guess he thought Strawhats is a guild for hat lovers
                "Oho!" said the pot to the kettle;
                "You are dirty and ugly and black!
                Sure no one would think you were metal,
                Except when you're given a crack."

                "Not so! not so!" kettle said to the pot;
                "'Tis your own dirty image you see;
                For I am so clean – without blemish or blot –
                That your blackness is mirrored in me."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by boost5bars View Post
                  "Oho!" said the pot to the kettle;
                  "You are dirty and ugly and black!
                  Sure no one would think you were metal,
                  Except when you're given a crack."

                  "Not so! not so!" kettle said to the pot;
                  "'Tis your own dirty image you see;
                  For I am so clean – without blemish or blot –
                  That your blackness is mirrored in me."
                  Moral Of The Story?...The Pot Looks Pretty Damn Good In His Reflection~ *Checks Himself Out* Sexy Beast~
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                    Moral Of The Story?...The Pot Looks Pretty Damn Good In His Reflection~ *Checks Himself Out* Sexy Beast~
                    as good as its blackness.. LOL

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by boost5bars View Post
                      as good as its blackness.. LOL
                      Thought blackness just represented the reflection, ._. cuz....I'ma Hispanic!~ o/
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X