Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

"Silent" nerf or bug ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Silent" nerf or bug ?

    Today noticed that sylph skills with bleeding efect (mean this when target lost %hp based on your attack/dmg) like Sinister Rot and Consuming Flames have totally ****** dmg against pre-patch/ or 2days ago.
    Instead of "starting" dmg 30-80k(+-) now its totally Cupcake around 10k (+-) what is really just for laugh.

    For me as Sinister Rot user (really loved thats skill cause was winning so many battles where ppl have "insane" dark RES cause this bleed) is this totally Cupcake

    Anyone else have this problem ? Is it bug ? Or some cashers was complaining about this skills so they totally destroyed it ?
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-19-2015, 05:47 AM.
    MirajaneCZ
    Kabam S49 (Merged with S16 and Merged with S26)
    80lv - 2.615k+ BR with Hecate and Eudaemon
    ** orange Hecate (Savana) - 169k+ BR , 10lv Knight (ErzaScarlet) Eudaemon 1.620k+ BR
    youtube channel -

  • #2
    lol , I like how everyone ends it with a casher comment even if they cashed themselfs. So much hate I tell you....so much useless hate. I'll let the non cashers to answer that question for you

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
      lol , I like how everyone ends it with a casher comment even if they cashed themselfs. So much hate I tell you....so much useless hate. I'll let the non cashers to answer that question for you
      Its all the cashers fault, I blame them all
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by princestewii View Post
        Its all the cashers fault, I blame them all
        Why can't those evil cashers complain about lag and bugs? why ????Cashers only know how to ruin the game and test our patience , they are always on some mischief

        Comment


        • #5
          Cheapest way to win: Make sure no one else compete ;D

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            Why can't those evil cashers complain about lag and bugs? why ????Cashers only know how to ruin the game and test our patience , they are always on some mischief
            Because they have a special edition without lag, a special miniclient. And I say that because it is very strange that none of these guys complain, they are masochists that like to throw their money, or they have something different way to run the game without lag.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
              Because they have a special edition without lag, a special miniclient. And I say that because it is very strange that none of these guys complain, they are masochists that like to throw their money, or they have something different way to run the game without lag.
              They complain but not here, what is the point of complaining about lag here? people are crying about it for years, and most of the strong players are old enough to know the 'impact' if they cry.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                Why can't those evil cashers complain about lag and bugs? why ????Cashers only know how to ruin the game and test our patience , they are always on some mischief
                Because all the evil cashers already have monster computers and dont lag...

                Comment

                Working...
                X