Suggestion for Solo Dungeon Blitz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for Solo Dungeon Blitz

As convenient as it is to just click 'Blitz' and spend the extra gold to execute that feature, I was wondering if it would be possible to add details to the Blitz window for options to:
    -Pick up Purse
    -Pick up Bronze/Silver/Gold Chest
    -Attack Available Elite Monsters
    -Use Skeleton Key to Open Mystery Chest
    -Raid Tombs for Daru and/or Monster Attack

Maybe have these options listed with boxes to the left of them where you can checkmark what you want to pick up/attack and what you don't want to pick up/attack.
    (I'd mark them all 'cept the Mystery Chest one 'cause I save my Skeleton Keys for the Summoner in the Multi-Player Dungeons.)

I can't think of any other options available to solo dungeons at the moment.

When you click 'Blitz' it tells you the duration of the Blitz, # of times available + Cost of execution and when executed it shows on the left side what you earned.
    It's a great feature and I thank you for that but figured I'd put that suggestion out there to add a little more detail to your work.

Originally posted by R23713037 View Post
    As convenient as it is to just click 'Blitz' and spend the extra gold to execute that feature, I was wondering if it would be possible to add details to the Blitz window for options to:
    -Pick up Purse
    -Pick up Bronze/Silver/Gold Chest
    -Attack Available Elite Monsters
    -Use Skeleton Key to Open Mystery Chest
    -Raid Tombs for Daru and/or Monster Attack

Maybe have these options listed with boxes to the left of them where you can checkmark what you want to pick up/attack and what you don't want to pick up/attack.
    (I'd mark them all 'cept the Mystery Chest one 'cause I save my Skeleton Keys for the Summoner in the Multi-Player Dungeons.)

I can't think of any other options available to solo dungeons at the moment.

When you click 'Blitz' it tells you the duration of the Blitz, # of times available + Cost of execution and when executed it shows on the left side what you earned.
    It's a great feature and I thank you for that but figured I'd put that suggestion out there to add a little more detail to your work.
    I agree, think this is a great idea
    Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Working...
    X