Farm Protection Tokens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farm Protection Tokens

I would like to see the addition of Farm Protection Tokens similar to City Protection Tokens. This would help especially lower level players keep more of their resources and make their progress easier. While the ability to steal crops can help with resource acquisition, all too often thieves with lower level farms get more by stealing from players with higher level farms, with the latter players unable to make up for the losses by reciprocating the thefts.

Originally posted by IagoEnImago View Post
    I would like to see the addition of Farm Protection Tokens similar to City Protection Tokens. This would help especially lower level players keep more of their resources and make their progress easier. While the ability to steal crops can help with resource acquisition, all too often thieves with lower level farms get more by stealing from players with higher level farms, with the latter players unable to make up for the losses by reciprocating the thefts.
    .... i thought this stealing and helping thing was solved
    Dude the steal is just the reward for players thats all
    ur just giving ur "FRIENDS" a very small portion of ur crops
    just deal with it
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

"Dude the steal is just the reward for players thats all
      just deal with it "

"Dude", the reward for tending crops comes in friendship and experience bonuses. Just because the game allows theft does not make the theft right.

Comment

think of it as payment for keeping your crops alive and recharging your damned tree. don't be so selfish.

Comment

agreed...out of 1000 gold...ur not going to complain if some one took 50 gold off it for looking after it for you...

i know nursuries who 'steal' more for looking after your kids...

Comment

Originally posted by IagoEnImago View Post
            "Dude the steal is just the reward for players thats all
            just deal with it "

"Dude", the reward for tending crops comes in friendship and experience bonuses. Just because the game allows theft does not make the theft right.
            -You are able to "steal" back thus not losing anything
            -in the long run you actually make more since you can steal other crops
            -you can upgrade you farm levels so this "stealing" doesn't affect you as much later on.

Deal with it it is part of the game and isn't game braking. They should change the word though as "stealing" sounds like it is a horrible thing to do. You arn't really stealing. You are getting payment or barrowing back from what you friends do to help your farm. With out friends your farm will die and your tree will never grow.

Comment

Working...
            X