New Battlegrounds Brackets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Battlegrounds Brackets

I know this has been posted in multiple spots and I know its been seen and read and commented on by many.

With the new lvl 55 PVP set coming out, Its really time to start adding new brackets. You cant expect a lvl 40 to hold his own against a lvl 60 or even a lvl 55 in a pvp set. With this new PVP set coming out, its past time to implement a lvl 40-49, lvl 50-59, lvl 60-69, lvl 70-79 or 80. Not only does this make it so that the competition is a little more fair and balanced, it means that more people can actually do and complete their battlegrounds. I have an issue getting 2 attacks in let alone 2 kills lately if im not on the same side as our high levels who are all already lvl 55+ as is. Most of them have been saving up insignia waiting on new set and hoping to obtain the mount, turn them loose in the lvl "40-80" BG and there is no point for anyone under lvl 50 to leave the safe zone
    Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Its now to where the lvl 60+ players in some servers can sit outside of the spawn zone and spawn camp the other team, something needs to be done R2 otherwise people are going to stop playing, if you cant get out of the spawn zone and you walk into bg as a lvl 40 right now, you may as well just enter bg and afk the whole time, because in most scenarios you have absolutely no hope of even collecting a crystal. Not only this but if you have enough of the lvl 60+ players who can kill all the troops, that team can more or less grief the other team into staying in the spawn area and force them to go afk.

Are we going to have lvl 40's who have to run like hell or hope they dont wind up in the same bg as a lvl 40 so that they can gain honor from something else other than guild battles? or are the lvl 80's going to be free to farm the lvl 40's like they have been since they hit lvl 60+. I'm lvl 57 almost lvl 58, but this is seriously going to become a major issue and its going to be something that leads to the loss of any incoming players.

To those who are lvl 60+, Yes this means fewer people in BG and that you won't be able to farm honor from the lvl 40's anymore, but could you imagine the day you turned level 40 walking into BG and having a lvl 80 sitting in front of your spawn point lol? when the first few people on the servers hit lvl 40, there werent many people in that BG until more people started leveling past 39. Its the same thing, BG needs to be broken up, level bracket from 40-80 just does not work at all.

Comment

Chrono, that is ridiculous. At least in our server, most of the bigger players let you grab ur shards first before hitting you. Have some decency players, just b/c u can bully doesn't mean u have to! Have some honor, huh?
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
        Chrono, that is ridiculous. At least in our server, most of the bigger players let you grab ur shards first before hitting you. Have some decency players, just b/c u can bully doesn't mean u have to! Have some honor, huh?
        More or less, some of the higher players think that they are entitled to this and that its quite necessary and proper to sit and farm everyone. I've got a few of them that hunt me anymore because I've called them out on it. It happens and R2 is going to change level brackets once they can from what I've seen and heard.

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
          This will change. As the requirement for honor rises, so does the greed.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            This will change. As the requirement for honor rises, so does the greed.
            From what I've gained R2 will be implementing new level brackets for BG soon. So hopefully it will help curb the bullying in some servers, though the honor greed will still be there, it'll take longer for people to farm it especially if they can no longer farm lowbies.

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
              From what I've gained R2 will be implementing new level brackets for BG soon. So hopefully it will help curb the bullying in some servers, though the honor greed will still be there, it'll take longer for people to farm it especially if they can no longer farm lowbies.
              You know how dead BG will be with lvl brackets? There be tons of afkers still in BG and thus you wont have anyone fighting. Might as well take out BG all together if ou are going to make lvl brackets.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                You know how dead BG will be with lvl brackets? There be tons of afkers still in BG and thus you wont have anyone fighting. Might as well take out BG all together if ou are going to make lvl brackets.
                Deader than they are now? Can you get more dead than dead? The only people who dont want level brackets are the honor farmers. End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                  Do you remember when the first few people started hitting lvl 40? Same thing as that, It won't be as bad with afkers because people will actually have a chance to harvest and fight people who arent 20+ levels ahead of them. I love how it immediately goes to do you know how dead it will be? Yes I do, its no different than when everyone just hit lvl 40 and the lvl 40 BGs were all but empty. I'm sick of hearing everyone try and defend this 40 lvl wide bracket, its ridiculous, would you want to walk in as a lvl 40 and have lvl 80's sitting right outside of your spawn point, idc if you say sure, because in reality I bet you'd be ticked just like anyone else. Level brackets are a sacrifice, but a damn fair one for those who are just entering the bracket because otherwise, they may as well not go in. As for just getting rid of it, thats just about the most ignorant response possible in my opinion. But thats my thoughts and your entitled to your own. Level brackets are necessary to keep people from just flat out not playing the game anymore.

Comment

Working...
                  X