Announcement

Collapse

Crystal Saga Costume Design Contest

Play Crystal Saga or Crystal Saga 2 and have ideas for new costumes? Enter the Costume Design Contest! Click here for more information
See more
See less

silent nerf in drop rate of advance and expert coords?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silent nerf in drop rate of advance and expert coords?

before patch used to get 2 advance or expert coordinates from 25 boxes. after patch opened 100 boxes and no drop of advance or expert? is there a silent nerf in drop rate?

It's just your luck, before patch there were times where I opened 50 and received no advanced or expert coordinates.

Comment

If you were getting 2 for every 25 boxes, you were having really good luck before. I probably average 2 for every 80-100 chests.

Comment

sheez im still useing the shards boxes .. .. drop rate perfext 100 %

Comment

before the patch I got 0 expert from my first 400 boxes, 3 experts after my first 1 k boxes. For me opening chests is always nerfed :P

Comment

Some ppl have all the luck!

I just do intermediates, only got an advanced/expert like every 200M gold.
            Know what they should do to fix? They should nerf res crystals event to level 6s.
            [morfinnor]
            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I get 1 expert from 13-15 boxes.. sometimes 2 advs.. and if lucky, combination of both.. I rarely open in 20s.. and try to keep them low so my frustration isn't as high
              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Working...
              X