Guild Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VileVictor View Post
    well in the second round on my server the top alliance has been drawn against the 2nd place alliance. You lost your match ? get over it and instead of whining figure out how your alliance is going to be better in the next guild battle, if you cant figure it out, then you shouldnt be a guild leader and is your fault your guild is weak. Spend less time complaining and more time resolving !!!
    On another note (the reason i came on here) anyone know what reward is given to the guild that wins the entire event at the end of the week ??
    thats the thing dude,we didnt lose

only on that shows how much attention did u paid.
    you talk of second round,im talking of the first,go see the matchings,then visit a few of other servers,you wll find many similaritys with the matchings for first round on those servers with yours.

Comment

lol geeesh is it to much to say something isnt quiet "kosher" wit the gvg matching system?

Comment

Okay, my HP pack took quite a slap... almost 1MIL health lost from that pack. Note to myself: leave that tower alone.
        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
        Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
          Okay, my HP pack took quite a slap... almost 1MIL health lost from that pack. Note to myself: leave that tower alone.
          Without another team to fight, and noticing me losing troops and hp, we stopped fighting the ward tower and just waited for the 4k points.

Comment

its been checked by dozens of players,and as celedine said,even in several the matches where 1 - 9 2 - 10 and so on.

since when is random this

1 - 9
            2 - 10
            3 - 11
            4 - 12
            5 - 13
            6 - 14
            7 - 15
            8 - 16

it was matched exactly so each of the first 8 had oponents way under their power,unless u telling me that the guilds from 1 to 8 have the exact same power as the guilds from 9 to 16 on that "random" system matching.

i checked, the top 1 to the top 9

the diference between those 2 guilds in that server is this:

1947808 = top 1
            399496 = the guild they faced

is that randomly placed based on equivalent power?

want the second place?
            lets see

1585733 for the top 2
            339315 for the guild they faced

see?where is that random based on guild to guild power?and it doesnt end just on those 4 guilds.

each of the tops of that server,as the same in many others,had those diferences of "matching power"

you tell me,if you guild is matched with a guild with 3x more strenght then yours,is that power equivalent random based selection?

it as nothing to do with see what can be done to change whats wrong in a alliance,since for those 2 examples only,if the members of those weak guilds want to even come close to the power of their oponents,they need much more then just a fix and i dont need to tell you what fix is that do i?

R2 said it was a selection randomly based on guild to guild equivalency of power

since when those 2 guilds with their strenght near the 2 millions each have equivalent strenght to 2 guilds that even + both GP cant come close to 1 of them?
            Last edited by Skillgannon; 11-19-2012, 08:01 PM.

Comment

They seem more like a double elimination tournament style matchup rather than random.

Comment

You guys are not supposed to attack the Ward Tower by yourselves. Your GM ought to summon a war weapon to destroy it, simple. Players take out players, war weapon takes out Ward Tower, and evrybody is happy, unless ur GM isnt smart enough and didn't bother to read about the guild war on forums beforehand.

About the guild war matchings, I think it is an early stage of development and much more can be improved upon. I think R2 has tried to make it a little fair by only allowing 50 members of each guild to participate. So even if u have 200 members, u only get to select 50. If u cant get to summon 50 players, then that's the problem of the guild.

But, it will be better to use the Swiss Battle System or Round- Robin system where each guild gets to meet all other 15 guilds in 8 different rounds. Then the guild with the most wins is declared winner etc.

Comment

Originally posted by R23750041 View Post
                  You guys are not supposed to attack the Ward Tower by yourselves. Your GM ought to summon a war weapon to destroy it, simple. Players take out players, war weapon takes out Ward Tower, and evrybody is happy, unless ur GM isnt smart enough and didn't bother to read about the guild war on forums beforehand.

About the guild war matchings, I think it is an early stage of development and much more can be improved upon. I think R2 has tried to make it a little fair by only allowing 50 members of each guild to participate. So even if u have 200 members, u only get to select 50. If u cant get to summon 50 players, then that's the problem of the guild.

But, it will be better to use the Swiss Battle System or Round- Robin system where each guild gets to meet all other 15 guilds in 8 different rounds. Then the guild with the most wins is declared winner etc.
                  now that is something to which i agree and hope is changed to that,because sincirely atm wheres the fun of going against a guild where just 1 of our members can kill singlle handed 20 of them?

Comment

lol,presently if the matching keeps being this way,we will send only our GM and 3 AGMs against all 50 of them and we will still win

Comment

I don't know why you all are complaining about matching, eventually it all comes out in the end.

I think the biggest concern here is the amount of HP and Troop loss attacking Ward Tower. They really need to make it like World Boss or nobody will attack Ward Tower anymore.

Comment

Ok, here are my bona fides. I am the guild master of the NINTH ranked guild on server 13.
                        Our match up was against the number 16th ranked guild. We had several members online, they had ONE member online.
                        That is pretty much a guaranteed win. It does not matter your ranking if you do not have guild members online.

Now, on our server we have well over 200 guilds. I am sure that a good portion of those would have loved to go in, fight and lose for a fraction of the rewards we received. I know that we are set to fight the number one guild next, we do not expect to win, but we will go in leading with fireballs, arrows and swords. Win, or Lose, we will fight.

After looking it over, it seems to be just a simple tournament bracket set up. Is it possible for the number 16 ranked guild to win? Yes, is it likely? NO! What do you expect your not the best, you keep working to improve your guild, whether its recruiting more members, are improving yourselves.

I have played my fair share of games, and have seen where it is a free for all, and a strong guild can trash the weakest on the game as much as they want for as long as they want. That is not possible here, and I FREAKING LOVE IT!

Nothing is forcing anyone to actually fight in the guild battles, if you do not want to then do not do so. Leave your guild, or just do not bother to show, no big deal either way. Have fun or go home.
                        Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                        Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                        #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                        #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                          its not ranting dude,but you cant claim something to be random or power matching when even who wins see it was rigged to give the victory and keep it on the top strongest guilds.

and in world cup you dont get this type of matching,in fact and i saw several where strong teams faced strong teams,not all strong ones facing weak ones so their victory was assured.

if that would to happen,FIFA organizers would be skinned alive.

and its not rant pronab,when even who won saw that none of the strongest faced one of equivalent power,and i bet you call it rant because i am 100% sure your in one that won,altought that isnt the point,i doubt you would say the same if yours had been matched with another 2x stronger then yours.

and this didnt happen in 1/2 cases,but in 47 diferent servers with diferent guilds.

all the matchings where exclusively the same,no strong guild was matched with another strong guild.

all selection in all this servers was made so each of the guilds from *1 to 8* had they victory assured without a doubt or risk of losing.

and for you to call rant then you show how your principles are based,that who is on top should win always without having to risk their position on a = match.

sry m8,but to call rant to a post that doesnt agree with something that is clearly made so whos on top stays on top,shows how low quality are your senses of equal match.

one thing is obtain victory in = or close to = terms,another is having the game referees bribed to give the victory to 1 team,making sure that they will have assured win.
                          No matter how you look at it or attempt to sugarcoat it...you are still "ranting" go review your posts again and then say "it's not ranting" if you are still yet nto convinced after reading it through once more, google the word "rant", That being said our server [S5] Had decent match ups (our #1 against #4...yep seems imbalanced), moving on to matter at hands, in the end...the top guilds will make it no? other guilds can rely on luck and get paired up someone of "similar strength" but in the long run they're bound to come across one of those "top" guilds, In case you have not noticed, they still get to partake on incoming match-ups, In a way...the system "rids of the lowbies" and then sets the lowbies against each other on wednesday )top 9-16) to have their "fun", Pro Has Spoken~ \o/

Originally posted by RayDMage View Post
                          Ssssshhhhhh remember the first two rules we're not supposed to talk about our guild!
                          I Just realized...I'm a Grown *** Man...And I Can DO whatever The ♥♥♥♥ I want...that being said...Fine I Won't Speak of Our Guild which is obviously On Our Signatures~ > . O

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                          retracted statement, nvm

if losers get decent reward (including training whips) then i got no problem with it so far

so what doe the losers get? any training whihps, how many?
                          None You Guys Lost, Losers Don't Get Pro's Special Whipping Lessons~ ._.
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-20-2012, 01:49 AM.
                          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

ok just finish mine , lol quite messy ... so whats the aim of it , attack the tower ward for win ?

suggest give hp packs to winning team ... *hints hints*

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
                              ok just finish mine , lol quite messy ... so whats the aim of it , attack the tower ward for win ?
                              3 ways to Win:

1. Destroy War Tower (Least recommended)

2. Reach 4k Points, more Mystery Towers Under Your Control= More Points overtime (Recommended Choice So Kill Kill Kill Kill BRUTE FORCE!!!)

3. Run out time and winner with highest points win (not recommended, so go for choice #2)
                              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

dont forget hp packs for winning teams , lol , anyway i need one of those tower outside my castle

Comment

Working...
                                X