X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a wise man once said.. if u can't win them.. join them.. LOL
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

actually this guild battle not well design , winning by brute force is quite lame, prefer something like even a weaker team has a chance to win , isnt that whats gaming about ?

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
        A wise man also said "Who ever Smelled It...Dealt It!"....Lolz all Jokes aside a True wise man said "The Wise Learn From History, The Fools Learn From Experience"....Sooooo...Where The Fools @ that can give me their exp stories? ._.
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

well the pairing is something like sports. Where top team/players will not be pair with each other at round one!
          for example in tennis,
          do Rafael Nadal battle with Roger Federer in round one? lol
          these two top players will only fight each other at semi finals or final itself.
          if u want to win/ advance.....do something yourself. If your guild to weak, try to merge with other guild.
          And also the battle is not just base on the power the character/ guild has, it also base on number of players that r participating in the Guild War.
          If a powerful guild have only 10-15 players online and a weaker guild have 50 players.............
          The outcome will be different!

Comment

Originally posted by R23275552 View Post
            If a powerful guild have only 10-15 players online and a weaker guild have 50 players.............
            The outcome will be different!
            If among the 15 players, 10 of them is in top 20, those 50 weak players would still be floored, just saying
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post

true ,but where's the glory and Respect in it? dont even feel proud if win

Comment

I like how my guild fought a no show. Not a single opponent showed up and it was basically run to the tower and die over and over like a world boss fight with a long run inbetween and you waste health potions and troops. It sucked, though the reward made it worth it. Too easy to get insignia now anyways though.

Comment

Well on S6 our gvg matching was very very very very unfair...for the other guild. It was rank 1 against rank 16. About 2.5m BR against 84k BR I think. We were mostly bored. They didn't even show up to fight. Was a good learning experience though. But some of the other matches seemed somewhat fair. I think the #2 guild was paired up against like the 5th or 6th or something. Really doesn't matter though. Its going to come down to 1 and 2 unless something weird happens...and my rambling is done
                  Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                  BR: 67K
                  Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I remember seeing something after 20mins in guildbattle the goes something like the opposite of what you said.

Losing guild gets less and winner gets more after 20mins. Now this does not make sense to me but that's what i saw and past 20mins we got 850 honor/sigs and 10whips.

Edit: this was supposed to be a reply to a previous post by Biglete about reward in page1.

And to comment about the matchups, i was not surprised at all about how it turned out and i do not see anything wrong about it since there is still a losers bracket where they can still fight and earn some rewards. For those who are complaining about the matchups, it doest make much difference, just open you eyes and look at the guild rankings then improve you guild BR. What matters is that all 16 guilds will be playing guildbattle 4x in a week. Cmon, you honestly think top16 should be able to beat top guilds just by better match up system?
                    Last edited by Zach619; 11-20-2012, 01:40 AM.
                    Ke3pEr
                    Mage
                    â€*Empireâ€* Guild
                    @ Forgotten Dune(S21)

Comment

On our server it was the opposite. At the 20 min mark the winner gets reduced rewards and the loser gets increased. Guess its more to "level" the rewards since the other guild basically has 0 chance to win.
                      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                      BR: 67K
                      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                        Well on S6 our gvg matching was very very very very unfair...for the other guild. It was rank 1 against rank 16. About 2.5m BR against 84k BR I think. We were mostly bored. They didn't even show up to fight. Was a good learning experience though. But some of the other matches seemed somewhat fair. I think the #2 guild was paired up against like the 5th or 6th or something. Really doesn't matter though. Its going to come down to 1 and 2 unless something weird happens...and my rambling is done
                        yeah i think you're true enough cause my guild easily win today and get 1000+ insig and honor.
                        but the scheduled said my guild will battle with the 2nd guild strrenght. and i think its fair already. just stand by ur member
                        WARTUNE
                        Name : Zerith
                        Server : (S11) Banshee Wetlands
                        Class : Archer

Guild : Pride

im just a student sooo i dont have money

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                          3 ways to Win:

1. Destroy War Tower (Least recommended)

2. Reach 4k Points, more Mystery Towers Under Your Control= More Points overtime (Recommended Choice So Kill Kill Kill Kill BRUTE FORCE!!!)

3. Run out time and winner with highest points win (not recommended, so go for choice #2)

There is a 4th way which nobody seems to pay attention to, and it's the fastest way. I'm surprised no one is even talking about it. Just shows how little people have read about d guild wars. Whatever happened to war weapons?? In our guild, our GM summoned a war weapon for 20000 guild wealth. The war weapon dealth 5 million damage to the enemy ward tower, and that was the end of the battle. Anybody listening??? ugh??!! ugh???!!!

Comment

The battle last 60min. At the 40min mark you get a message tells you the winner will get reduced reward and the loser increase reward.
                            So you have to win the game in less then 20min to get the full reward.
                            We won the battle at 25min we got 850 ins/honor and 10 whip.
                            We will try to win the next one on wednesday under 20min to see the reward. The longer it takes you to win the less reward you get.
                            @OP: The fight and tactics in GvG is really fun, i don't know why you are complaining but if you are weak doesn't make it a bad event.
                            Name: Tyrial
                            Server: [S8] Forest of Doom
                            Level: 74
                            Guild: ☣CAIN☣
                            Role: Assistant Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by R23750041 View Post
                              There is a 4th way which nobody seems to pay attention to, and it's the fastest way. I'm surprised no one is even talking about it. Just shows how little people have read about d guild wars. Whatever happened to war weapons?? In our guild, our GM summoned a war weapon for 20000 guild wealth. The war weapon dealth 5 million damage to the enemy ward tower, and that was the end of the battle. Anybody listening??? ugh??!! ugh???!!!
                              Lol seriously? Chariot does 6mil damage and the tower is 60mil. Each time you damage the tower you get points.
                              So you had like 3.5k point when she summoned the chariot u did damage to the tower which gives 500points.
                              AreyouListening??? ugh???!! ugh???!!!
                              Name: Tyrial
                              Server: [S8] Forest of Doom
                              Level: 74
                              Guild: ☣CAIN☣
                              Role: Assistant Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by anarashii View Post
                                yeah i think you're true enough cause my guild easily win today and get 1000+ insig and honor.
                                but the scheduled said my guild will battle with the 2nd guild strrenght. and i think its fair already. just stand by ur member
                                PinoyPride only has some good players, most of them are newbies, so don't expect them to even put up a good fight
                                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                                X