Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dankilai View Post
    Lol seriously? Chariot does 6mil damage and the tower is 60mil. Each time you damage the tower you get points.
    So you had like 3.5k point when she summoned the chariot u did damage to the tower which gives 500points.
    AreyouListening??? ugh???!! ugh???!!!
    500 points? So not worth the guild wealth at lower levels
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
      500 points? So not worth the guild wealth at lower levels
      around 500 points. It purpose is if you are losing and the your opponent is going to win and you need around 500 points.
      You use it and steal the win.
      It's all about strategy. So you need to know when to use it. Sometime it will let you be the winner.
      Been the winner is a lot of difference which make it worth it in the end.
      Name: Tyrial
      Server: [S8] Forest of Doom
      Level: 74
      Guild: ☣CAIN☣
      Role: Assistant Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by Dankilai View Post
        Lol seriously? Chariot does 6mil damage and the tower is 60mil. Each time you damage the tower you get points.
        So you had like 3.5k point when she summoned the chariot u did damage to the tower which gives 500points.
        AreyouListening??? ugh???!! ugh???!!!

Suit yourself then!!! All I know is that we only had 10% damage to the tower from all 50 of us hitting it by ourselves. The war weapon came in and finished it in one single blow. But if u choose to have your guild sweat it on the Ward Tower, and lose tons of hp and troops in the process, that's fine, have it your way!! Of course you are never going to destroy the tower in time to gain the full reward. Just shows how obstinate people can be to sound advice. Suit yourself!!!

Comment

PinoyPride only has some good players, most of them are newbies, so don't expect them to even put up a good fight
          lol, sory i was wrong, i mean the schedule said we will fight with the3rd Predator lol.
          yeah just see it XD
          WARTUNE
          Name : Zerith
          Server : (S11) Banshee Wetlands
          Class : Archer

Guild : Pride

im just a student sooo i dont have money

Comment

thats rubbish what your complaining about we work hard to make our guild strong while others didnt,we deserve more rewards.
            IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by anarashii View Post
              lol, sory i was wrong, i mean the schedule said we will fight with the3rd Predator lol.
              yeah just see it XD
              Predator is a dead guild... ._. Oh well, it's not like anyone can beat Pride on S11, all active players are in that guild after all.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

On s56, I am GM of the 2nd place guild. We were first for a long time, but the 3rd place guild dissolved and most of their players joined the 2nd place guild. I purposely picked a fight with the 2nd place guild to start a rivalry. People in both guilds are fired up with pride and want to do well. Basically what i'm saying here, is if you can generate a rivalry, then you will be better off in the long run. People will then have a choice as to which guild they want to play with, and the server will be better off because there is competition.

Guild battle bonuses are the shiznit as well. It really helps the people who can't be online for BG's get honor.

Comment

Predator is a dead guild... ._. Oh well, it's not like anyone can beat Pride on S11, all active players are in that guild after all.
                  yeah and they all deadliest o_o (im not including of courses lol)
                  WARTUNE
                  Name : Zerith
                  Server : (S11) Banshee Wetlands
                  Class : Archer

Guild : Pride

im just a student sooo i dont have money

Comment

Originally posted by R23750041 View Post
                    There is a 4th way which nobody seems to pay attention to, and it's the fastest way. I'm surprised no one is even talking about it. Just shows how little people have read about d guild wars. Whatever happened to war weapons?? In our guild, our GM summoned a war weapon for 20000 guild wealth. The war weapon dealth 5 million damage to the enemy ward tower, and that was the end of the battle. Anybody listening??? ugh??!! ugh???!!!
                    ok i hear you

so how many whips did you win for winning in under 20 mins?

1000 honor/insignia, whips 20?

Comment

Suit yourself then!!! All I know is that we only had 10% damage to the tower from all 50 of us hitting it by ourselves. The war weapon came in and finished it in one single blow. But if u choose to have your guild sweat it on the Ward Tower, and lose tons of hp and troops in the process, that's fine, have it your way!! Of course you are never going to destroy the tower in time to gain the full reward. Just shows how obstinate people can be to sound advice. Suit yourself!!!
                      Hey Idiot?..you realiz even if they use all war weapons they can still replenish their Ward Tower by 30% of its Max HP? 30% of 60 Mil= you do the math, it's best to just earn the 4k points and win, and only use war chariots for those last few hits in case yer running close to pass the 20 min, margin~ Pro Has Spoken \o/
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                        Hey Idiot?
                        this guy trolls so many threads...

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                          Hey Idiot?..you realiz even if they use all war weapons they can still replenish their Ward Tower by 30% of its Max HP? 30% of 60 Mil= you do the math, it's best to just earn the 4k points and win, and only use war chariots for those last few hits in case yer running close to pass the 20 min, margin~ Pro Has Spoken \o/

Only shallow-minded mannerless people resort to abusive language (idiot) to resolve an issue. Pronab, you must be some kid somewhere with no life except the game, and unlike you, I'm a well cultured person who plays the game just for fun. If you dont like my suggestion, it's best you keep quiet rather than expose your indecency for all to see. Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by manny8505749 View Post
                            this guy trolls so many threads...
                            I dunno wether to be flattered or insulted...so i'll just feel a mix of both~

Only shallow-minded mannerless people resort to abusive language (idiot) to resolve an issue. Pronab, you must be some kid somewhere with no life except the game, and unlike you, I'm a well cultured person who plays the game just for fun. If you dont like my suggestion, it's best you keep quiet rather than expose your indecency for all to see. Enough said.
                            Consider all You say to be true and so much more if it helps you sleep at night, that being said....what of it? "suggestion?" plz show me where, all I see is ranting~
                            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Got to remove the deduction on the troops and HP potions during GW like what they did during the BG.
                              I already begin to think not to hit the guild tower on the next GW, it really costly on the HP potions, even my guild won the war and got load of rewards, but when i checked my HP balance, my joys have reduced.
                              And why was the Wartune's HP potion so ridiculously expensive compare to other MMORPG?
                              Serenity
                              SteelLord
                              Singapore

Comment

I have just spoke to my guild master and some major members in the guild and they all agreed that we skip the ward tower on the next GW.
                                1st, like i mentioned, too expensive to hit the tower, 2nd, killed by ward tower will also reduce the strength on the front line from the battle field.
                                3rd, since there are other options to win the war beside capturing the tower, we all prefer attacking players and gained more points which is much more fun and exciting.
                                We will spend guild wealth when is needed to capture the tower, but not using human.
                                Last edited by NARTH; 11-21-2012, 02:11 AM.
                                Serenity
                                SteelLord
                                Singapore

Comment

Working...
                                X