Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, so your guild is the 'weakest' lets say u make it to the end....did you think you were gonna beat the top team anyways? Get real! No matter how you look at it, if you are not strong enough, you are going to get crushed. It happens, even in sports. Round 2, losers vs losers, winners vs winners, there is your chance to win rewards! Be happy and try hard and have fun, thats all that matters. Just like bg, i hit level 40 and was bullied all the way to level 50, I am level 51 and still get bullied by the level 60's lolol. In this game, if you didn't start in the server, you are probably not gonna be number one unless the top dog quits! That simple, they will always be ahead of you. Your guild can't win the round, dont bother then, but I'd rather have rewards for participating, thank you very much. I'm gonna try NO MATTER WHAT!
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
      End of Rant? Okies Cool Story~ Now "MY" Story begins...there once were 8 epic clans which pwnd all other clans, and then eventually "faced each other off" until 4 clans remained and claimed glorious victory and thus those 4 faced off reducing to 2 and eventually 1...and that Glorious, Victorious, clan lived happily ever after~
      thats right and to add something #1 rule "survival of the fittest" (in wartune the best guild will be those who got players with the highest balens spent)
      :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
      :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
        ok, so your guild is the 'weakest' lets say u make it to the end....did you think you were gonna beat the top team anyways? Get real! No matter how you look at it, if you are not strong enough, you are going to get crushed. It happens, even in sports. Round 2, losers vs losers, winners vs winners, there is your chance to win rewards! Be happy and try hard and have fun, thats all that matters. Just like bg, i hit level 40 and was bullied all the way to level 50, I am level 51 and still get bullied by the level 60's lolol. In this game, if you didn't start in the server, you are probably not gonna be number one unless the top dog quits! That simple, they will always be ahead of you. Your guild can't win the round, dont bother then, but I'd rather have rewards for participating, thank you very much. I'm gonna try NO MATTER WHAT!
        Are you replying to my post regarding the ward tower?
        Serenity
        SteelLord
        Singapore

Comment

Originally posted by malus1991 View Post
          thats right and to add something #1 rule "survival of the fittest" (in wartune the best guild will be those who got players with the highest balens spent)
          Exactly! Pretty Much Sums It Up~ o/
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Tonight our guild faced off against the number one guild in our server.
            I have to say I was very, very disappointed in the battle. Was it because we lost? Absolutely not! We honestly did not expect to win. Seriously our battle rating is around 150k, and theirs is around 2.7 million. We are brave not stupid. Was it because we were out numbered 50-7? Nope, we are not a large guild and expect those kinds of numbers. Was it the rewards? Again, not a bit, we were happy to receive the 450 honor and the 450 Insignias.

No, the problem was the absolutely horrible lag in the game. The server just could not simply keep up. Fight after fight, I would find myself dieing, the failure screen slowly fading away and another fight starting up immediately. No cool down time at all, although once I saw that it said cool down 22 seconds, and then I was in another fight before it said 21 seconds. I am going out on a limb here, but, I do not think it would say that I had to wait a period of time to do something, yet they could just attack me again.

As I mentioned it was 50 to our 7. Only two of our people had mounts, if any of theirs did not have a mount I could not tell. I feel sorry for the top two guilds when they go up against each other, 100 mounts on the battlefield, all attacking each other.

*shudders*

The lag at that point is going to be epic.

Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
            Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
            #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
            #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post

Tonight our guild faced off against the number one guild in our server.
              I have to say I was very, very disappointed in the battle. Was it because we lost? Absolutely not! We honestly did not expect to win. Seriously our battle rating is around 150k, and theirs is around 2.7 million. We are brave not stupid. Was it because we were out numbered 50-7? Nope, we are not a large guild and expect those kinds of numbers. Was it the rewards? Again, not a bit, we were happy to receive the 450 honor and the 450 Insignias.

No, the problem was the absolutely horrible lag in the game. The server just could not simply keep up. Fight after fight, I would find myself dieing, the failure screen slowly fading away and another fight starting up immediately. No cool down time at all, although once I saw that it said cool down 22 seconds, and then I was in another fight before it said 21 seconds. I am going out on a limb here, but, I do not think it would say that I had to wait a period of time to do something, yet they could just attack me again.

As I mentioned it was 50 to our 7. Only two of our people had mounts, if any of theirs did not have a mount I could not tell. I feel sorry for the top two guilds when they go up against each other, 100 mounts on the battlefield, all attacking each other.

*shudders*

The lag at that point is going to be epic.

B9 rep says: 'its your connection '

Comment

why stop... its a good discussion. bumb
                Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

I'm in the strongest Guild on the my server, and the first and second round of guild battle was just sad, our enemies didn't stand a chance, we were spawn killing them, they had 37 points by the end of the battle where we had a little over 4000 (because of the 4000 point auto lead win thing). It just wasn't any fun, they need to fix their pairing, otherwise all battles will be just walking in circles while your spawn killed, its no fun, rewards are great but it gets old fast.

Comment

Actually after time i would like to retract my opinion.

I now believe the Guild Battle should have been a one off special event.

The strongest all join one alliance which crushes everyone which ultimately ends the server. Not good for anyone if theres no game.

Comment

well, over-crowding the top guild has its downside too..

not all players from that guild can participate in the guild wars, moreover, that guild will be in semis and even finals and won't give other guilds a chance to snatch the 1st place so they will use mostly top players. the others will just wait for the guild to win the finals to receive the mount whip, insig and honor rewards.

Unlike the others who joins the other top 16 guilds, all members have the chance to go to war especially those who doesnt have that much active due to the top guilds harboring all the 50s and 60s. they get honor and insignia everytime they win or not..

Wartune Retired
                      IGN: Senjuu
                      Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                      Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                      IGN: Senju
                      Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                      Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

About Guild Battle I have one question!!

They ways to lower HP from ward tower:

1 - Attack WardTower
                        2 - Attack Charriot
                        3 - Hp taken against players

All this points its true?? (obviously I'm asking the 3rd point)

Comment

Working...
                        X