X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R23070404
    started a topic Guild Battle

Guild Battle

It s just a waste of time and hp. Millions of HP wasted in a blink of an eye. And the reward is still unclear. Besides, people try to move to better guilds. You re making the game miserable by adding guild war. Think yourself: what is the purpose of guild war? Stacking all the good players into one guild? If so, the game will be deserted soon. I ll quit if the guild battle system is not changed.

• allure32
    replied
    About Guild Battle I have one question!!

They ways to lower HP from ward tower:

1 - Attack WardTower
    2 - Attack Charriot
    3 - Hp taken against players

All this points its true?? (obviously I'm asking the 3rd point)

Leave a comment:

• Senjuu
    replied
    well, over-crowding the top guild has its downside too..

not all players from that guild can participate in the guild wars, moreover, that guild will be in semis and even finals and won't give other guilds a chance to snatch the 1st place so they will use mostly top players. the others will just wait for the guild to win the finals to receive the mount whip, insig and honor rewards.

Unlike the others who joins the other top 16 guilds, all members have the chance to go to war especially those who doesnt have that much active due to the top guilds harboring all the 50s and 60s. they get honor and insignia everytime they win or not..

Leave a comment:

• VileVictor
    replied
    Actually after time i would like to retract my opinion.

I now believe the Guild Battle should have been a one off special event.

The strongest all join one alliance which crushes everyone which ultimately ends the server. Not good for anyone if theres no game.

Leave a comment:

• Sonnie1415
    replied
    I'm in the strongest Guild on the my server, and the first and second round of guild battle was just sad, our enemies didn't stand a chance, we were spawn killing them, they had 37 points by the end of the battle where we had a little over 4000 (because of the 4000 point auto lead win thing). It just wasn't any fun, they need to fix their pairing, otherwise all battles will be just walking in circles while your spawn killed, its no fun, rewards are great but it gets old fast.

Leave a comment:

• XrosSlash
    replied
    why stop... its a good discussion. bumb

Leave a comment:

• R21114127
    replied
    Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post

Tonight our guild faced off against the number one guild in our server.
    I have to say I was very, very disappointed in the battle. Was it because we lost? Absolutely not! We honestly did not expect to win. Seriously our battle rating is around 150k, and theirs is around 2.7 million. We are brave not stupid. Was it because we were out numbered 50-7? Nope, we are not a large guild and expect those kinds of numbers. Was it the rewards? Again, not a bit, we were happy to receive the 450 honor and the 450 Insignias.

No, the problem was the absolutely horrible lag in the game. The server just could not simply keep up. Fight after fight, I would find myself dieing, the failure screen slowly fading away and another fight starting up immediately. No cool down time at all, although once I saw that it said cool down 22 seconds, and then I was in another fight before it said 21 seconds. I am going out on a limb here, but, I do not think it would say that I had to wait a period of time to do something, yet they could just attack me again.

As I mentioned it was 50 to our 7. Only two of our people had mounts, if any of theirs did not have a mount I could not tell. I feel sorry for the top two guilds when they go up against each other, 100 mounts on the battlefield, all attacking each other.

*shudders*

The lag at that point is going to be epic.

B9 rep says: 'its your connection '

Leave a comment:

• StevenDeschain
    replied

Tonight our guild faced off against the number one guild in our server.
    I have to say I was very, very disappointed in the battle. Was it because we lost? Absolutely not! We honestly did not expect to win. Seriously our battle rating is around 150k, and theirs is around 2.7 million. We are brave not stupid. Was it because we were out numbered 50-7? Nope, we are not a large guild and expect those kinds of numbers. Was it the rewards? Again, not a bit, we were happy to receive the 450 honor and the 450 Insignias.

No, the problem was the absolutely horrible lag in the game. The server just could not simply keep up. Fight after fight, I would find myself dieing, the failure screen slowly fading away and another fight starting up immediately. No cool down time at all, although once I saw that it said cool down 22 seconds, and then I was in another fight before it said 21 seconds. I am going out on a limb here, but, I do not think it would say that I had to wait a period of time to do something, yet they could just attack me again.

As I mentioned it was 50 to our 7. Only two of our people had mounts, if any of theirs did not have a mount I could not tell. I feel sorry for the top two guilds when they go up against each other, 100 mounts on the battlefield, all attacking each other.

*shudders*

The lag at that point is going to be epic.

Leave a comment:

• ProNab
    replied
    Originally posted by malus1991 View Post
    thats right and to add something #1 rule "survival of the fittest" (in wartune the best guild will be those who got players with the highest balens spent)
    Exactly! Pretty Much Sums It Up~ o/

Leave a comment:

• NARTH
    replied
    Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
    ok, so your guild is the 'weakest' lets say u make it to the end....did you think you were gonna beat the top team anyways? Get real! No matter how you look at it, if you are not strong enough, you are going to get crushed. It happens, even in sports. Round 2, losers vs losers, winners vs winners, there is your chance to win rewards! Be happy and try hard and have fun, thats all that matters. Just like bg, i hit level 40 and was bullied all the way to level 50, I am level 51 and still get bullied by the level 60's lolol. In this game, if you didn't start in the server, you are probably not gonna be number one unless the top dog quits! That simple, they will always be ahead of you. Your guild can't win the round, dont bother then, but I'd rather have rewards for participating, thank you very much. I'm gonna try NO MATTER WHAT!
    Are you replying to my post regarding the ward tower?

Leave a comment:

• malus1991
    replied
    Originally posted by ProNab View Post
    End of Rant? Okies Cool Story~ Now "MY" Story begins...there once were 8 epic clans which pwnd all other clans, and then eventually "faced each other off" until 4 clans remained and claimed glorious victory and thus those 4 faced off reducing to 2 and eventually 1...and that Glorious, Victorious, clan lived happily ever after~
    thats right and to add something #1 rule "survival of the fittest" (in wartune the best guild will be those who got players with the highest balens spent)

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    ok, so your guild is the 'weakest' lets say u make it to the end....did you think you were gonna beat the top team anyways? Get real! No matter how you look at it, if you are not strong enough, you are going to get crushed. It happens, even in sports. Round 2, losers vs losers, winners vs winners, there is your chance to win rewards! Be happy and try hard and have fun, thats all that matters. Just like bg, i hit level 40 and was bullied all the way to level 50, I am level 51 and still get bullied by the level 60's lolol. In this game, if you didn't start in the server, you are probably not gonna be number one unless the top dog quits! That simple, they will always be ahead of you. Your guild can't win the round, dont bother then, but I'd rather have rewards for participating, thank you very much. I'm gonna try NO MATTER WHAT!

Leave a comment:

• NARTH
    replied
    I have just spoke to my guild master and some major members in the guild and they all agreed that we skip the ward tower on the next GW.
    1st, like i mentioned, too expensive to hit the tower, 2nd, killed by ward tower will also reduce the strength on the front line from the battle field.
    3rd, since there are other options to win the war beside capturing the tower, we all prefer attacking players and gained more points which is much more fun and exciting.
    We will spend guild wealth when is needed to capture the tower, but not using human.
    Last edited by NARTH; 11-21-2012, 02:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NARTH
    replied
    Got to remove the deduction on the troops and HP potions during GW like what they did during the BG.
    I already begin to think not to hit the guild tower on the next GW, it really costly on the HP potions, even my guild won the war and got load of rewards, but when i checked my HP balance, my joys have reduced.
    And why was the Wartune's HP potion so ridiculously expensive compare to other MMORPG?

Leave a comment:

• ProNab
    replied
    Originally posted by manny8505749 View Post
    this guy trolls so many threads...
    I dunno wether to be flattered or insulted...so i'll just feel a mix of both~

Originally posted by R23750041 View Post
    Only shallow-minded mannerless people resort to abusive language (idiot) to resolve an issue. Pronab, you must be some kid somewhere with no life except the game, and unlike you, I'm a well cultured person who plays the game just for fun. If you dont like my suggestion, it's best you keep quiet rather than expose your indecency for all to see. Enough said.
    Consider all You say to be true and so much more if it helps you sleep at night, that being said....what of it? "suggestion?" plz show me where, all I see is ranting~

Leave a comment:

Working...
X