Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle

It s just a waste of time and hp. Millions of HP wasted in a blink of an eye. And the reward is still unclear. Besides, people try to move to better guilds. You re making the game miserable by adding guild war. Think yourself: what is the purpose of guild war? Stacking all the good players into one guild? If so, the game will be deserted soon. I ll quit if the guild battle system is not changed.

Just finish my Guild War, and we won...We received 850 insignias, 850 Honor Points and 10 Mount Training Whips...i dont think its a waste though...cant get 850 Insignias/Honor in 30 minutes...
    Last edited by Ima Moderator; 11-19-2012, 03:03 PM.
    " Mess with the best, Die like the Rest"

GUIDES:

SUGGESTIONS:

Comment

Why don't you recruit to make your guild better? and why did it stink? kinda vague there, just sounds like your complaining cuz your guild is weak......

Comment

Originally posted by Ima Moderator View Post
        Just finish my Guild War, and we won...We received 850 insignias, 850 Honor Points and 10 Mount Training Whips...i dont think its a waste though...cant get 850 Insignias/Honor in 30 minutes...
        oh we won also but we only got 700 honor / insig 10 whips ...dunno but how reward system work i mean it defends on what to get more rewards?

Comment

From what I understood, the rewards are based on the time it took to win / lose. Winning guild that takes less time to win gets more rewards, from what I UNDERSTOOD. Time will tell if I'm right or not. In the meantime: keep an eye on how much time it took you to win / lose, and compare with the rewards. Same goes for the defeated guild: longer the fight more rewards (actually, opposite as of the winning team, that needs to win fast).
          Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
          Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
          Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
          Weak warrior

Comment

Guild Battle

im not complaining or anything,even the losing prize is awsome.

but R2 could have been less obvious since even the winners noticed it

i talked with several players,some friends of mine in other servers,others on my server with friends on other servers.

in total this is what happened in 47 servers.

all,with no exception,all strongest top 8 guilds where matched with all the 8 weakest guilds,none of the 8 strongest faced another of equivalent power,nor even close...in each of this 47 servers,each of the 8 strongest guilds faced an oposing guild with less then half their power,so they had a assured victory from the start.

common R2,players arent dumb or idiots,they,even the winners,saw that this first battle was rigged so the top 8 strongest guilds on each of this servers had an assured 100% victory.

i even went to my older server and saw the same thing

each of the strong guilds had a oponent 2x or more weaker then them.

in the end,at least on this 47 servers,both to losing and winning guilds,1 thing was 100% assured:

the matching was NOT random,it was rigged from the start so specific guilds won,and w/r R2 now may try to say,that will be to late,since everyone saw what was done.

yes sure,having lets says 4/5 servers this situation,happens,but 47 servers having the same exact matching where each of the strongest top 8 got an oponent 2x weaker then them,isnt random,not even close to it.

i mean,not even 1 guild with that strength was matched with a guild of similar power

sry R2 but your "random matching" has everything except being random
            Last edited by Skillgannon; 11-19-2012, 05:26 PM.

Comment

I must agree. Being one of the losing teams, I knew from the beginning we would be no match for the #2 rank guild on the server (we're #10) We were absolutely decimated, destroyed, creamed, murdered, etc.

I looked at the pairing and I noticed #1 + #9, #2 + #10, #3 + #11, etc. There is no way that is random. Right from the beginning the bottom 8 guilds have absolutely no chance whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                im not complaining or anything,even the losing prize is awsome.

but R2 could have been less obvious since even the winners noticed it

i talked with several players,some friends of mine in other servers,others on my server with friends on other servers.

in total this is what happened in 47 servers.

all,with no exception,all strongest top 8 guilds where matched with all the 8 weakest guilds,none of the 8 strongest faced another of equivalent power,nor even close...in each of this 47 servers,each of the 8 strongest guilds faced an oposing guild with less then half their power,so they had a assured victory from the start.

common R2,players arent dumb or idiots,they,even the winners,saw that this first battle was rigged so the top 8 strongest guilds on each of this servers had an assured 100% victory.

i even went to my older server and saw the same thing

each of the strong guilds had a oponent 2x or more weaker then them.

in the end,at least on this 47 servers,both to losing and winning guilds,1 thing was 100% assured:

the matching was NOT random,it was rigged from the start so specific guilds won,and w/r R2 now may try to say,that will be to late,since everyone saw what was done.

yes sure,having lets says 4/5 servers this situation,happens,but 47 servers having the same exact matching where each of the strongest top 8 got an oponent 2x weaker then them,isnt random,not even close to it.

i mean,not even 1 guild with that strength was matched with a guild of similar power

sry R2 but your "random matching" has everything except being random
                End of Rant? Okies Cool Story~ Now "MY" Story begins...there once were 8 epic clans which pwnd all other clans, and then eventually "faced each other off" until 4 clans remained and claimed glorious victory and thus those 4 faced off reducing to 2 and eventually 1...and that Glorious, Victorious, clan lived happily ever after~
                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

this is just like world cup, were the strongest teams get they own grups, nothing wrong about that.

Comment

its not ranting dude,but you cant claim something to be random or power matching when even who wins see it was rigged to give the victory and keep it on the top strongest guilds.

and in world cup you dont get this type of matching,in fact and i saw several where strong teams faced strong teams,not all strong ones facing weak ones so their victory was assured.

if that would to happen,FIFA organizers would be skinned alive.

and its not rant pronab,when even who won saw that none of the strongest faced one of equivalent power,and i bet you call it rant because i am 100% sure your in one that won,altought that isnt the point,i doubt you would say the same if yours had been matched with another 2x stronger then yours.

and this didnt happen in 1/2 cases,but in 47 diferent servers with diferent guilds.

all the matchings where exclusively the same,no strong guild was matched with another strong guild.

all selection in all this servers was made so each of the guilds from *1 to 8* had they victory assured without a doubt or risk of losing.

and for you to call rant then you show how your principles are based,that who is on top should win always without having to risk their position on a = match.

sry m8,but to call rant to a post that doesnt agree with something that is clearly made so whos on top stays on top,shows how low quality are your senses of equal match.

one thing is obtain victory in = or close to = terms,another is having the game referees bribed to give the victory to 1 team,making sure that they will have assured win.

Comment

on my server its kind of a little different...

doesn't matter how random R2 get, any guild that face us is basically Strong VS Weak...
                      we probably got the cup already unless we don't show up or something miraculous happens lol

some of the other couple strong players have banded together and joined their own guild so we'll see how it 'll all turns out.

either way, i'm looking forward to our first battle. ^.^
                      Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by Ima Moderator View Post
                        our war don't start until 8pm.

we'll see how it goes and how much reward we get...
                        Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                          End of Rant? Okies Cool Story~ Now "MY" Story begins...there once were 8 epic clans which pwnd all other clans, and then eventually "faced each other off" until 4 clans remained and claimed glorious victory and thus those 4 faced off reducing to 2 and eventually 1...and that Glorious, Victorious, clan lived happily ever after~
                          Ssssshhhhhh remember the first two rules we're not supposed to talk about our guild!
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

retracted statement, nvm

if losers get decent reward (including training whips) then i got no problem with it so far

so what doe the losers get? any training whihps, how many?
                            Last edited by R21114127; 11-19-2012, 07:44 PM. Reason: change of opinion

Comment

well in the second round on my server the top alliance has been drawn against the 2nd place alliance. You lost your match ? get over it and instead of whining figure out how your alliance is going to be better in the next guild battle, if you cant figure it out, then you shouldnt be a guild leader and is your fault your guild is weak. Spend less time complaining and more time resolving !!!
                              On another note (the reason i came on here) anyone know what reward is given to the guild that wins the entire event at the end of the week ??

Comment

Working...
                              X