X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eudaemon arena weekly rewards

Did anyone get any rewards ?
    If so what were they ?

So far, nothing that we have seen has given any indication of a sort of weekly rewards. There is loot drops after every fight though.. and as it appears to be for now, the higher the points you earn the better the drops become. We will keep poking about into this though to see if we can find out anything more conclusive in case we are wrong, but as this is a brand new event please bare with us while we investigate, thanks!
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      So far, nothing that we have seen has given any indication of a sort of weekly rewards. There is loot drops after every fight though.. and as it appears to be for now, the higher the points you earn the better the drops become. We will keep poking about into this though to see if we can find out anything more conclusive in case we are wrong, but as this is a brand new event please bare with us while we investigate, thanks!
      i had over 500 points and i got the same rewards if i had 1 point per match the drops is random u get edu skill chest or another edu random drop doesnt matter what points u ave

1 point edu skill chest drops

500 points 1 edu skill chest drops

1k points 1 edu skill chest drops

Comment

Then you have bad luck,

When i got a win, i get 2 eud skill chest, and some res (reduce) stuff for eud.
        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
        Server: S444 Silent Arena
        Char: Knight
        Lvl: 80
        Br: 6m and crowing.
        Main Sylph: Arise
        Guard: Oracle

Comment

2 skill chest for win and 1 for lose here

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
            i had over 500 points and i got the same rewards if i had 1 point per match the drops is random u get edu skill chest or another edu random drop doesnt matter what points u ave

1 point edu skill chest drops

500 points 1 edu skill chest drops

1k points 1 edu skill chest drops
            I'm pretty sure the higher your point total, the more of that "other stuff" you get. By Sunday, I was getting 16 res essences with every win, yesterday at the start I think I was only getting 4, and now I'm back up to 12. Still, a day of eud arena is giving me more loot than a week+ of TOK, it just needs to be at a better time of day. A weekly reward would just be icing on the cake.
            Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Eudaemon Arena Rewards: get (4x) Res warpath random & (2x) Skill Eudaemon Book. (Win Battle)

This E.A isn't Auto like Eudaemon Bountry (Not Auto Attack), you actually have to play it like you yourself choose what skill to attack the enemy
              (in case let u know its not bugged, cause actually have to play it click the skill to make your Eudamon attack etc. if u get what I mean)

But its fun and it good to play this so u get free random skill book and res warpath random like in ToK (Tower of King) Chest.

Let Your Taste Eudaemon Strength and Face In To Battle
              Good Luck & Enjoy The Fun.
              Last edited by ANIME1988; 09-22-2015, 03:24 PM.
              East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
              Character: Mage
              Class: Knighthood
              level: 80
              Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
              Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
                I'm pretty sure the higher your point total, the more of that "other stuff" you get. By Sunday, I was getting 16 res essences with every win, yesterday at the start I think I was only getting 4, and now I'm back up to 12. Still, a day of eud arena is giving me more loot than a week+ of TOK, it just needs to be at a better time of day. A weekly reward would just be icing on the cake.
                i think relative ranking or points might determine the rewards. i noticed i got 4+2 most of the time, but sometimes 6 or more crystals, but not always. the number is not always rising. i got 6 for once today, but still only 4 for subsequent fights.

Comment

Are you sure they were all the same item? I noticed that I was getting 12 res essences today, but only 4 warpath crystals. I'll keep a closer eye out tomorrow, just to be sure.
                  Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

when I had over 800 points or so i was getting sometimes like 16 res essesnces and 2 chest (always 2 chest for wins and 1 for a lose)

Comment

Working...
                    X