Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crypt Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crypt Shop

i loved the new patch and i cant wait for the other one or the rest of it but one of the things that i love the most that u increased the number of insignia its Awsomeeee also u add new stuff in the shop and it allow u to get many insignia to be able to buy those things but the CRYPT TOKEN still the same and not every one can effort to charge to get Crypt key so what im suggesting here either u make things cheaper in the CRYPT SHOP or make the player be able to collect more maybe little bit more for the free try and a lot more for the key or even make it like before 4 trys every day that was very good

Originally posted by lord4ever View Post
    i loved the new patch and i cant wait for the other one or the rest of it but one of the things that i love the most that u increased the number of insignia its Awsomeeee also u add new stuff in the shop and it allow u to get many insignia to be able to buy those things but the CRYPT TOKEN still the same and not every one can effort to charge to get Crypt key so what im suggesting here either u make things cheaper in the CRYPT SHOP or make the player be able to collect more maybe little bit more for the free try and a lot more for the key or even make it like before 4 trys every day that was very good
    not a good idea
    cause the very huge advantages of a cash player is ability to hit high levels also ability to get more using keys

if u use keys to get more reward ur actually getting the second runs reward hence lets say hitting level 50 or 45 gives u 20 crypt tokens
    but with keys u can get 40

so the tokens ur getting is actually normal

and normal is good
    besides this saves ur time u can get reward of 2 runs with 1 blitz (30 mins or more)

1 attempt is more than enough if not then u can get the reward of another attempt in first run which saves time and effort
    just hit higher levels and u will love it
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

yummy ~
      i could get 760 crypt token everyday if its 4 run with crypt key ... hmm hmm , i like it for my own good , yup ...
      but -1 , bad idea ... not only that i can lvlup in 2-3 days only now , all the exp come from catacomb , lmao
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
      U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

all im saying there is alot of stuff in the shop that need to be bought and it would be very nice if they atleast increase the numbers of token that players can gain witch will help soooo muchcoz im lvl 42 i just bought 2 items for my lvl and i start collecting them since i was lvl 36

Comment

Originally posted by lord4ever View Post
          all im saying there is alot of stuff in the shop that need to be bought and it would be very nice if they atleast increase the numbers of token that players can gain witch will help soooo muchcoz im lvl 42 i just bought 2 items for my lvl and i start collecting them since i was lvl 36
          ur kidding right
          if u saved from 36 u should have full set
          cause in 42 i had both trinkets and before 44 i had rings
          and yes i wore the 30s right at 30s and 40s jewels at 40s

its easy to hit high levels if ur a mage (i am a knight)
          just kill em all use pots if u want(i prefer not to use pots)
          upgrade ur troops
          and play whack a mole with the crypt boss
          hit level 50 or above every day and get 20+ crypt tokens or 40 tokens if u use keys

in a few days u should have the whole set and more
          do not buy scrolls from that shop
          scrolls or PVE set molds
          just jewels and u will be fine
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
          X