Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I Need Tips for World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need Tips for World Boss

Hello again, everyone.

As a lot of you may already know, I am a mage (reached level 41 today).

I can average about 2700-3000+ damage dealt to the bosses during the World Boss events. I normally get 3700-4000+ gold and Daru each time I attack the World Boss. I feel like I am not making nearly as much gold and Daru as I should be. I see other mages around my level getting more than 1% damage dealt against the World Boss, while I can normally only manage 0.6% or 0.7% damage dealt.

I was wondering if some more experienced mages could give me tips on how to be more efficient during the World Boss events. Is there some sort of method I can use for double attack? What kind of skills should I use?

Currently, I normally start each encounter with Rain of Fire (level 4, about 1500-1700+ damage each hit most of the time, so around 3100-3400 damage for each Rain of Fire). After that I use Lightning Bolt (around 2500-2700+ damage each hit) a couple of times, and then use Meteoric Destroyer (1400-1600+ damage each hit, so around 2900-3100+ total damage for each Meteoric Destroyer).

I would also like to mention that my troops are currently level 31 knights.

Lastly, what kind of astrals would you recommend I use for World Boss? I've noticed that a lot of people have their own astral setup that they switch to for World Boss events. I imagine a Will Destroyer astral would be good for my class, since I would deal more damage if I were to use that; however, I have yet to come across a Will Destroyer.

Please just give me (a humble mage, lol) general tips on how I can perform better during World Boss.
    Last edited by Medras; 11-19-2012, 10:13 PM.
    In-Game Name: Drayga
    Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
    Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
    Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

Being a mage kind of stops you to deal too much damage. However here are some tips:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ash-mage-guide
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....e-Build%28s%29

Feel free to join

Comment

Working...
    X