The Balen stops here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Balen stops here.

I really like, or should I say, I liked the game, to the point that I did spend real money on it without regretting it too much. In return for spending my money, I expect(ed) good entertainment. Good entertainment - for me - means a proper game theme, proper game elements and proper game mechanics, a friendly community of fellow users, playable game content, and at least having the feeling that the company I give my money to cares for that community.

Wartune did really good at covering some of my expectations, to the point that I was willing to accept its short comings, always thinking that the company who owns/runs this place would eventually hire a programmer who would be able to fix those things. Two years later, I come to realize, that is not the case. In fact, it is obvious that "fixing the game" means something different to R2 than it means to me.

It is pointless to repeat all the things that need fixing, people have posted countless good ideas, and asked forever to fix the LAG. Take the last Titan Wars event, it could be great fun, if we actually could use our skills or the skills of our sylphs the way it is intended to work. But alas, in reality, after the start of a round, lag is so bad that some people only get to use one of their regular skills, then try to sylph, only to realize that their mouse pointer has "disappeared" due to mushroom clouds of critical hit messages, skill are blocked and can only be used with key commands, and then the round is over.

This is not entertainment by my definition, and since R2 is not addressing the issue, the logical thing for me is to cut my losses and not spend a dime anymore on this game until it is fixed. I'll continue to play, but I will not renew my VIP or Spirit Covenant at the end of this month, nor recharge anymore Balens to my account.
    Last edited by amroth999; 09-22-2015, 08:59 AM.

The logical thing to do is to find a better game if you don't like this game.

Comment

Well, that's the problem. Many come to love this game and are disappointed when their expectations aren't met. I had played 2-3 years ago, and had retired because some of the features were either unfair to the player or just things weren't fix to make the game enjoyable. I went back to playing just months ago, and was happy that some new features came about as well as some performance typed fixes that made me play more and more. This recent update kinda blows it for me as I keep asking myself "WHY? DAMMIT WHY?" Things were working before this non-tested update. They didn't get enough feedback onto the so-called test servers that they dumped it onto the rest of the player base and mucked it up from there.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        Well, that's the problem. Many come to love this game and are disappointed when their expectations aren't met. I had played 2-3 years ago, and had retired because some of the features were either unfair to the player or just things weren't fix to make the game enjoyable. I went back to playing just months ago, and was happy that some new features came about as well as some performance typed fixes that made me play more and more. This recent update kinda blows it for me as I keep asking myself "WHY? DAMMIT WHY?" Things were working before this non-tested update. They didn't get enough feedback onto the so-called test servers that they dumped it onto the rest of the player base and mucked it up from there.
        Dont worry about that, they did get enough feedback, a lot of it. They just dont fix anything other than a few spelling mistakes and even those just some. They got feedback for 3 months on another game in the testing period and they didnt fix even 5% of it. They are simply incompetent.
        Last edited by Darkwise; 09-23-2015, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
          The logical thing to do is to find a better game if you don't like this game.
          It's not like gamers are always logical when it comes to their addiction

You missed my point though, it is not the game I am frustrated with (although there are certain aspects of it - like kitten club - that I can do without), it is the lack of willingness or the inability to fix the apparent problems that frustrates me.

Comment

Well thats how i feel when i played Wartune when i was 13 years old ._. Quited cause of different timezone(Was schooling and still am)Dk why i return now but i really would wanna give this game another go ! Seeing all the new patches.Maybe i miss out so much that idk what the new patches even mean.! cx.Luckily a new oceanic server is coming and that fits my time zone perfectly
            Last edited by Xiao Fei; 09-23-2015, 09:18 AM.
            In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
            Guild :?
            BR: 6M
            Class : Mage
            Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

Working...
            X