Open question to competent R2Games/7road people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open question to competent R2Games/7road people

After many weeks reading this forum, I found missing communication between developers/service provider and players.

Would you be so kind and answer several topics that appeared here on the forum? (Please no "I think"/"Maybe I should ask" answers)

1) Eudemon Shards.
    After initial launch of eudemon feature we got regularly eudemon shard from the Dimensions and Sacrifice,
    we lost this feature after Dimension reward scheme changed (it affected also Sacrifice), and Bounty Targets introduced, but without telling us that Eudemon shards will not be available on higher levels.

Later you introduced new Eudemon class, which we want to acquire, but how?

So the question: Is there planned during September/October some maintenance that bring regular drop (maybe rare) to all players 70+?

2) Eudemon Deletion
    Many of us has lots of unneeded eudemons that affect speed in listing (BTW, in list did not appear our assigned name but Eudemon class) and playing joy (who wants to maintain list of unused things?). We understand the game of Eudemon shards and its unconstrained randomness (ie there is no limit of how many of the same class we can get, even they are of no use to us) due to which some players quit (after getting 5th eudemon of same class and no other).

So the question: Is there planned during September/October some maintenance that allow to delete/exchange/... eudemons that reduce its amount to player acceptable size? Maybe for exchange of Eudemons, Eudemon shards or Eudemon related items like skills, enchant stones ....

3) Sylph Arena
    We saw in past many adjustments to sylph arena that helped both players and developers to spend reasonable amount of resources (balens, gold) and tactics to fight for better position in arena by the end of the week to gain better resources.

Last patch, you make arena less attractive not only due to reducing arena rewards (we lost there 1 of 2 sources of advanced sepulchre, together with Purgatory maze) but mainly due to playability (random opponents, almost no tactics at all). So why should players fight in arena, buy better sylphs, that do not utilize resources required? Lower level players need normal sepulchre, but they are blocked by top players from attractive positions. Top players need more advanced sepulchre, but this is no more reward. Resulting in loss of attraction for top players (10 attempts in fast pace), you-should-do-this behaviour or the rest except few whales from new servers (I identified 2 on EU servers).

So the question: Is there planned during September/October some maintenance that return advanced sepulchre rewards and more tactics to it or other (maybe new) dungeon, as Sylph Expedition is also awaiting one item for Expedition skill grow (level 5+)?

------------------------------------
    Please feel free to add other summary question, I disseminated from forum topics that appeared recurrently without answer from R2Games/7road side. I will try to add more as they appear in the thread bellow. Intentionally I have not asked about features in Chinese Wartune, as we played a little bit modified game.

Please moderators, try to find answers, or bring here competent people to answer, thank you in advance, the gap becoming too wide open and the game starving especially as the bug thread of latest patch is bigger than previous one, while these "new" feature like new battleground, sylph arena, eudemon arena does not seem to be helpful addition to game (I treat them as beta of something bigger behind the scene).

Avoiding "I think/Maybe I should ask" type of responses, I can just speculate the same things you speculate. Internal communication channels give us information only when it's relevant, i.e. needs review before an update goes live/we do internal testing.

So, if your speculation draws you to conclusion that your questions will be answered positively, then I see no reason to doubt that speculation. Otherwise "we don't know yet" would be our next answer.

Comment

The questions can be answered Y/N, which give us no clue how it will be solved, but it indicates that somebody feels the urgency.
      Last edited by P-J-J; 09-23-2015, 01:59 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Dont mean to hijack your topic towards them but srsly you can ask them for answers 'till you get blue in the face , there is no way you can open communication and get real answers with the worse company on the face of the planet at comunicating / fixing stuff / giving a **** about us.
        Good luck with that
        Last edited by Darkwise; 09-23-2015, 09:51 AM.

Comment

I wish it weren't so, but R2 will not answer your questions, ever. They won't even tell us about events planned weeks or months in advance until the day before, at best. Most of the time, they "announce" things after they have already started on the oceanic servers.

Whenever I'm eventually done with Wartune, I'm going to remember never to start another R2 game mainly for that reason - exceptionally poor communication.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            I wish it weren't so, but R2 will not answer your questions, ever. They won't even tell us about events planned weeks or months in advance until the day before, at best. Most of the time, they "announce" things after they have already started on the oceanic servers.

Whenever I'm eventually done with Wartune, I'm going to remember never to start another R2 game mainly for that reason - exceptionally poor communication.
            They even actively censor any post about future events. I posted a list of events until the end of this month a couple days ago, and they deleted it in just a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Sanguine View Post
              Avoiding "I think/Maybe I should ask" type of responses, I can just speculate the same things you speculate. Internal communication channels give us information only when it's relevant, i.e. needs review before an update goes live/we do internal testing.

So, if your speculation draws you to conclusion that your questions will be answered positively, then I see no reason to doubt that speculation. Otherwise "we don't know yet" would be our next answer.
              Its a total NON answer where AGAIN the "we don't know"/ "we suffer as bad as you"/ "we are players too" / "don't blame us for being game masters and totes" is preached to end the post with the thing you start avoidinig.

NO one can do anything to improve the game specialy the Dev team cant. The only one that is good in dev team is the one that coded the lag.
              But everyone can try to communicate on the level the customers are asking for. HONEST and OPEN.
              Its a choice of R2 games to no communicate with players and customers, where other publishers that host the same games are able to do so.

There is no use in testing when there is no line of communication either up or down the line....
              asking the publisher about why they lose paying customers: "I think that maybe we dont know yet"

Comment

It's okay to state that you have no information available to you that would allow you to answer the OP's questions.

In fact, reading answers/comments on this forum coming from the "R2_" people, makes it painfully clear that the communication between the moderators/game masters and developers is non existent or broken.

Comment

or your next answer what it always is silence and ignore ppl till they stop complaining is usualy r2 way lol

Comment

I think we got perfect answer from R2_Sanguine:

1) Community people get information only when patch is ready for install (like many recent events) or test (better variant)
                    2) This implies feedback loop/prioritization does not exists, they can help only escalate.

So we need answer from "product management" (hope) or developers (if they lead the game).

Comment

Poor attempt at doublethink from mr traitor R,,2´´utherford part of the team scamming 1200 usd from Big Brother-Which will result in enternal hell for you and all your slave race developers, even when we crack the code of hell we got the ,,ministerial pyramids´´ for you traitors.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post

I'm with you never will play another R2 game after wartune

Comment

Wartune is the last thing I'll ever play that has R2 anywhere within a 50 mile radius in it.
                          I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
                            Wartune is the last thing I'll ever play that has R2 anywhere within a 50 mile radius in it.
                            my radius 3,959miles that's the radius of the earth lol

Comment

Working...
                            X